ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't say we really road super hard this weekend. We did push them fast but nothing super difficult I wouldn't expect anyone else to turn around on.

I think they were pushed hard enough, if it was going to cause (or worsen @JACKAL clutch issues ) then it would have.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't say we really road super hard this weekend. We did push them fast but nothing super difficult I wouldn't expect anyone else to turn around on.
We didn't hit on the skid too bad anywhere, but did go up some nasty steep hills that had the wife doing a death grip on the grab handle lol. We left with her thinking that thing was almost invincible lol.

Cowboy22

Cowboy22

Mar 31, 2016
Iowa
For those that couldn't make it to the 2016 [HASHTAG]#Pioneertakeover[/HASHTAG]! due to scheduling conflicts, I would highly recommend to come riding here. Lots of good trails & beautiful scenery. If you want more info on the area I did an extensive write up from my trip there last October where I covered close to 200 miles in a Pioneer 500 there. That ride report with good info is here:

Ride Report - Royal Blue / Pioneer, TN

I especially recommend going in October when the leaves are changing and the elk are running:

View attachment 13750 View attachment 13751
Were?

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!