Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well had the land train washed and got back on the road about 2:30. Drove
20220604 064819
100 miles and driver rear trailer tire decided it didnt like its skin anymore! My tire monitor system went of because of a rapid pressure change. The tire didnt loss air just lost the tread. So pulled over at next exit and put on the spare. Damn good thing i have one of those Co2 kits. Added air to the spare and off we went.
Have a 9am appointment at Discount tire 12 miles down the road and we should be in our next stop nNorth of Memphis before dark.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Well had the land train washed and got back on the road about 2:30. DroveView attachment 337259 100 miles and driver rear trailer tire decided it didnt like its skin anymore! My tire monitor system went of because of a rapid pressure change. The tire didnt loss air just lost the tread. So pulled over at next exit and put on the spare. Damn good thing i have one of those Co2 kits. Added air to the spare and off we went.
Have a 9am appointment at Discount tire 12 miles down the road and we should be in our next stop nNorth of Memphis before dark.
Well that could have been worse… 🙏 For safe travels here on out

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!