Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Want to start a thread for the progress of members traveling to the 22 TO.
Post your progress, questions and or problems here. If another member is traveling the same route then let them know of any bad road conditions or if someone needs assistence on the road. This forum is WAY more than just a group ride.
I have meet life long friends because of the forum!!!! I will do what ever is needed to help out!

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Instead of getting my SxS ready I have been wrenching on my truck.
Did a full fluid change yesterday, almost.
Been saying I would do this for the last 10 years (2004 Chevy).
But the transfer case fill plug feels too tight - pretty sure the head is going to pop off before the threads loosen.
(Before y'all jump down my throat I'm not an idiot - only reading advice from people who can identify the bolt and case material correctly)
Might try pulling the speed sensor to fill it tomorrow, or skip it for another x years.

Need to do the brakes on the p500 and switch over from the plow strap to the winch rope.
Not even close to on the road yet.
How the hell am I suposed to get s*** done with work eating up so much of my time.

Edit: Always always loosen the fill plug first.

Last edited:
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Instead of getting my SxS ready I have been wrenching on my truck.
Did a full fluid change yesterday, almost.
Been saying I would do this for the last 10 years (2004 Chevy).
But the transfer case fill plug feels too tight - pretty sure the head is going to pop off before the threads loosen.
(Before y'all jump down my throat I'm not an idiot - only reading advice from people who can identify the bolt and case material correctly)
Might try pulling the speed sensor to fill it tomorrow, or skip it for another x years.

Need to do the brakes on the p500 and switch over from the plow strap to the winch rope.
Not even close to on the road yet.
How the hell am I suposed to get s*** done with work eating up so much of my time.

Edit: Always always loosen the fill plug first.
You should have bought a Ford and a RMAX and you wouldn't have those problems.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You should have bought a Ford and a RMAX and you wouldn't have those problems.

That made me laugh way too hard! +💯

I wouldn't think him redoing. BNG and picking plastic colors for 5 years would be that time consuming. 👨‍🏫🤷‍♂️

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
If anyone is coming down I-74 from Indianapolis here is a little timesaver! Get off exit 164
St Leon/Lawrenceburg. Turn right follow 15 miles. At stop sign go right across bridge then left. Follow to I-275 at Ohio River. Will save you about 30 minutes then going all the way around to start of 275….Road is a nice road for anyone including toyhaulers. This is my exit if you need help!

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
If anyone is coming down I-74 from Indianapolis here is a little timesaver! Get off exit 164
St Leon/Lawrenceburg. Turn right follow 15 miles. At stop sign go right across bridge then left. Follow to I-275 at Ohio River. Will save you about 30 minutes then going all the way around to start of 275….Road is a nice road for anyone including toyhaulers. This is my exit if you need help!
@GRANITE just looked at the map, cool tip for the guys comming from Indy.
Now, do you have a short cut for the guys comming down I-75 from Dayton / Springfield to avoid Cinncy?
Haha, I hate dragging a trailer through Cinncy, and adding 20 miles to go around on I-275 (with no guarantee of light trafic) is no fun either.
Fun fact, from I-75 going left or right on the loop is about the same distance.
I tend to go around on the west side of town when I don't roll the dice and go straight.

Heading down Wednesday morningish (but not too early) from the Springfield Ohio area.
I-675 to I-75 south of Dayton,
@Vondy you will probably be there before me.

@sharp thanks for the tip on Bucees, seen them in Texas, hope they serve good BBQ when they open.
Will we be able to get there on trails? P500 is a little slow on the interstate. :p

The Hunter

The Hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@GRANITE just looked at the map, cool tip for the guys comming from Indy.
Now, do you have a short cut for the guys comming down I-75 from Dayton / Springfield to avoid Cinncy?
Haha, I hate dragging a trailer through Cinncy, and adding 20 miles to go around on I-275 (with no guarantee of light trafic) is no fun either.
Fun fact, from I-75 going left or right on the loop is about the same distance.
I tend to go around on the west side of town when I don't roll the dice and go straight.

Heading down Wednesday morningish (but not too early) from the Springfield Ohio area.
I-675 to I-75 south of Dayton,
@Vondy you will probably be there before me.

@sharp thanks for the tip on Bucees, seen them in Texas, hope they serve good BBQ when they open.
Will we be able to get there on trails? P500 is a little slow on the interstate. :p
There is a Bucees at exit 83 I-75 Richmond Ky. An amazing place, everyone check it out.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
There is a Bucees at exit 83 I-75 Richmond Ky. An amazing place, everyone check it out.
Cool.
Judging by the Google maps view I'm going to say it's new...
Screenshot 20220601 225830

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
My camp is near Corbin, KY off exit 25 on I-75, if anyone headed south can't quite make it all the way in for whatever reason.
I'll be there hopefully Monday, certainly Tuesday for final prep and loading of mine and @KYgal83 machines (and maybe my TW200). I have an extra 30amp hookup.
Hitting I-75 South on Wednesday morning.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!