Plasti Dipped my half windshield

Mpnoonan

Mpnoonan

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Northeast Nebraska
I decided to plasti dip my windshield to preserve it if I trade it someday and I liked how my buddy's rzr turned out. It's completely removable and I like how it reduces glare. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 969
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sweet. I have never really tried that stuff. Guess it works well. Sure gives the pioneer a different look.
Maybe I can find some on sale for black Friday. Lol.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Can you see thru that or is it black like I see in the pic.

Mpnoonan

Mpnoonan

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Northeast Nebraska
It's completely black. I thought about using the tail light tint plasti dip but I don't think I could keep it consistent. I'm 6'4 it doesn't obstruct my view hardly, it would if I was a bit shorter tho.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
I thought about this for the hood (to make a black Pioneer!) Wonder how well it would hold up?

Mpnoonan

Mpnoonan

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Northeast Nebraska
It holds up great! My buddy and I did his entire rzr and we pressure washed it and everything held up just fine!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!