BOX1

P1000 Plastic Color Change

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
Ok, I've decided to pull the trigger on blue plastics for my -5. I know prices fluctuate so where's the current best price?

Also, any fitiment issues between the 16's and 17's? My rig is a 16.

Thanks to the hive mind in advance...

Dragland

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was thinking about switching out my P700 Deluxe Blue to the new 2018 P700 Deluxe Matte Black... I may see what it would cost, but I know it would fit...I may check into prices, but if it's too much I may just learn to love the Blue ..

Reactions: bigbruse
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Go to Procailber.com Best price and free shipping when you spend $99 or more. I did my 2016 5 seater deluxe for around $225 I think. Comes complete with decals already on. Factory Honda OEM parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Remington
Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
Go to Procailber.com Best price and free shipping when you spend $99 or more. I did my 2016 5 seater deluxe for around $225 I think. Comes complete with decals already on. Factory Honda OEM parts

How did you navigate that nonsense about SXS1000M5D2M or SXS1000M5D? Just trying to make sure I get the right color.

Dragland

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, I've decided to pull the trigger on blue plastics for my -5. I know prices fluctuate so where's the current best price?

Also, any fitiment issues between the 16's and 17's? My rig is a 16.

Thanks to the hive mind in advance...

Dragland

Anyone know if it's possible to add the color panels the the doors/sides of the non-deluxe
Models? Aren't there inserts or something in the doors that you use to screw on the panels? Already thinking of XMas gift ideas!

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
Ok, for better or worse, I pulled the trigger through Babbitts. They were cheaper on the color I needed in case anyone else was going to do this. Check ProCaliber as well, cause the best I could tell, each company is priced differently on the various colors.

YMMV...

Dragland

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone know if it's possible to add the color panels the the doors/sides of the non-deluxe
Models? Aren't there inserts or something in the doors that you use to screw on the panels? Already thinking of XMas gift ideas!

@MDubya
Honda uses special screws with shoulder into metal inserts in the door. I would suggest purchasing/using plastic push pins or rivets to attach to the doors. Any owner should have a package of these on hand just to occasionally replace broken ones on their machine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008427D88/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Reactions: JTW
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

@MDubya
Honda uses special screws with shoulder into metal inserts in the door. I would suggest purchasing/using plastic push pins or rivets to attach to the doors. Any owner should have a package of these on hand just to occasionally replace broken ones on their machine.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

@MDubya

H

HondaTech

Non deluze 5 seaters have the spots on the doors slightly visible. When you buy the accesory door panel kit for the 3 seat non- PS they attach with the plastic mud clips that are used elsewhere.

Reactions: Remington
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!