Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Obummer and sleepy joe had a democrap majority in the house and senate for the first two years of their office. Why didn't they fix all the problems when they had the majority? I guess their wives wouldn't give them the go ahead!🤷‍♂️

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Three big dummies, at best. But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they don't realize they're voting for anti-American Marxists.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Three big dummies, at best. But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they don't realize they're voting for anti-American Marxists.
Yeah, nope - there's too much at stake for them to plead ignorance. Virtually all of the third world s***hole cities/states in America have been run by democrats for decades, rioting and looting is brushed off as the right to peacefully protest, sanctuary cities, open borders, gun control. Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Wisconsin, Kalifornia (and many others) - ruined by the democratic left.

Not ok, not giving any damn benefit of the doubt. Fuk dat. :mad: (not talking to you, this is aimed directly at the left). I simply cannot silently coexist any more.

Last edited:
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Yeah, nope - there's too much at stake for them to plead ignorance. Virtually all of the third world s***hole cities/states in America have been run by democrats for decades, rioting and looting is brushed off as the right to peacefully protest, sanctuary cities, open borders, gun control. Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Wisconsin, Kalifornia (and many others) - ruined by the democratic left.

Not ok, not giving any damn benefit of the doubt. Fuk dat. :mad: (not talking to you, this is aimed directly at the left). I simply cannot silently coexist any more.

I was just trying to be uncharacteristically nice. ;)

I agree. They are commies.

Jacks

Jacks

Jan 6, 2020
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you know what the ND was when Trump became president and what it is now?
But unlike the rest, he promised to pay off the ND and run balanced budgets, bragging that it’s easy...We’ll see where the ND is when he’s done. And as for balanced budgets, he’s signed record deficits. No president has signed a deficit as big as his two.....

But we have an election coming up and if he wins we’ll know.
Of course when Trump made that claim how could he have known that 2/3's of the government, were and would be, spending 100% of their time trying to destroy him rather than working for the good of the country and helping him out.

Reactions: TripleB and CID
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Of course when Trump made that claim how could he have known that 2/3's of the government, were and would be, spending 100% of their time trying to destroy him rather than working for the good of the country and helping him out.
Yeah, it was the same thing for Obama. Neither situation helping the country. Polarization at an all time high.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Vote for law and order. Trump 2020. Thuggery quote from Trump was spot on. Harassing elderly people is the lowest example of the Liberal mindset. Biden only came out against violence because his Handlers saw the polls (“here Joe, practice reading this statement so we can try to record it tomorrow”)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!