President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Older student, 32 years old?
Full disclosure...I had my associates degree in my hand before I walked across the stage for my high school diploma. So that associates degree was 100% paid for by the tax base. That said, there are many ways to get a degree without any student loans regardless of race.

Starting college at 32 doesn't make you special FFS. People go back to school all the time after they decide what they want to do with their lives.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Full disclosure...I had my associates degree in my hand before I walked across the stage for my high school diploma. So that associates degree was 100% paid for by the tax base. That said, there are many ways to get a degree without any student loans regardless of race.

Starting college at 32 doesn't make you special FFS. People go back to school all the time after they decide what they want to do with their lives.
I've always thought people who use acronyms don't want anyone to know what any one know what they are talking about. FFS, or just to lazy to type it out, starting college at 32 means you finally have it figured out and didn't go on welfare. He had a year of college under his belt and didn't see a need for it. After being a fly fishing guide for years in Alaska, Chili and Montana, met a lot of very successful business owners and the light bulb came on. He now works for Square D for a guy he used to guide. So probably not lost time and he gained an education on how to deal with people on the way to his position he has today. That's not taught in College. So the tax payer paid for the most of your College education before you walked the stage, that doesn't happen now if you are a nontraditional White student these days. My son graduated at the top of his class in mechanical engineering in 4 years.

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've always thought people who use acronyms don't want anyone to know what they are talking about or. FFS, or just to lazy to type it out, starting college at 32 means you finally have it figured out and didn't go on welfare.
So you agree he wasn't special then. He was just white. Got it. lol (that means "laugh out loud" for those ignorant f***s that claim to be better because they type all their s*** out)

Rocket

Rocket

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
MAGA 2020
D82AD6DA 6177 4F2E 970A 181790CD077B

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That hurt, I try to watch CNN around 15 minutes daily. I want to know my enemy. You would be amazed the BS that comes out of their mouths that people believe. By watching some of this it gives me the the upper hand in conversations with liberal people i know to prove what they heard is BS on CNN. I really enjoy proving liberals wrong.
I've tried but can't last a minute or two.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Speaking of drinking games....the wife and I decided to start taking a drink everytime Trump says “china virus” when he is speaking at the podium.

#Trump2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

F805C9E6 0610 4DDE 80CC F59F8A9124EE

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Speaking of drinking games....the wife and I decided to start taking a drink everytime Trump says “china virus” when he is speaking at the podium.

#Trump2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

View attachment 219348
We tried it Everytime NPR said Trump. We passed out in 20 minutes. It must be kinda creepy to have a group of people so obsessed with him.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So much wrong with colleges ... hoping If anything good comes out of this corona virus that colleges and universities have to adapt and people see that some degrees the money to Get the degree is not worth the job that requires it. Also all the extra BS classes that they make people take

another is the difference between for profit and not for profit businesses.... people only think the for profit business pay large big salary’s to the leadership. Not for profit ... does they same ... just without a profit.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is not the law however ... and the last thing i want to see is another birther argument tanking away from the obvious pitfalls of the candidate (i would be will to guess it was the dems that started this whole illusion

Andrew Jackson was born of two immigrant parents
Thomas Jefferson had one
James Buchanan, Chester Arthur, Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover

Overview
A natural-born citizen refers to someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth, and did not need to go through a naturalization proceeding later in life.

Political Office Requirement
The phrase "natural-born citizen" appears in the U.S. Constitution. In order to become the President or Vice President of the United States, a person must be a natural-born citizen. This "Natural-Born Citizen Clause" is located in Section 1 of Article 2 of the United States Constitution.

The constitution does not expressly define “natural born” nor has the Supreme Court ever ruled precisely upon its meaning. One can be a citizen while not being a "natural born" citizen if, for example, that person gained citizenship through the process of naturalization.

Under the 14th Amendment's Naturalization Clause and the Supreme Court case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 US. 649, anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. This type of citizenship is referred to as birthright citizenship.

There is some debate over whether or not one may also be a natural born citizen if, despite a birth on foreign soil, U.S. citizenship immediately passes from the person's parents.

Today, 8 U.S.C. § 1101 defines naturalization as “conferring of nationality of a state upon a person after birth, by any means whatsoever.” In contrast, § 1401 lists eight categories of peoples who are "nationals and citizens of the United States at birth," including those born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction, as well as children of one or more U.S. citizens abroad as long as the parent(s) meet certain requirements. This means that foreign-born citizens falling under a provision in 1401 are, by statutory definition, not naturalized. The term "natural born" is not used, however.
The Difference Between a U.S. Citizen and a Natural Born Citizen | Restoring Liberty
Actually that is NOT the definition that was used during our founding and the writing of the Constitution. Natural Born as used in 1776 was born in US of TWO US parents. Exceptions were made for the first generation of state citizens. THAT is the reason for dispute over Obummer. Kamala is a citizen ONLY if there was any justice in the courts. The MSM does not want the public to be aware of the TRUTH.

the Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”.

Reactions: Mopower58