Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That mother f***er has been drinking spermicide again!!
We know we didnt have to use spermicide for oral sex but we are playing it safe

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I often wonder how many unicorns secretly wish to impale liberals on their horn...

advertisement
Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
It is no secret that my favorite caliber for both rifle and handgun is .45 but bear with me as I lay out some facts.

The 45/70 is and for the foreseeable future the sweetheart of mid bores and hits well outside of what the printed ballistics say it should.
It has seen this country through many battles and has been in constant manufacture since 1873 making it 147 years old and going strong.

The .45 Long Colt was introduced in 1872 so it is 148 years old and once again has been in constant manufacture since its inception and shows no sign of slowing.
In the west it was known as "A Big Iron" and folks knew it was a definite step up from the .36 cal, .41cal and even the .44 Russian.
It has held its own.

Then we go to the beautiful. 45 acp that was created in 1904 by none other than the legendary John Moses Browning making that round 116 years old.
It helped win the war against the nazis and countless other police actions, battles and wars.
Nothing more needs to be said as we all know it is a true testament to perseverance and determination to be the best.

Then we come one of my most favorite of 45 and no it is not a gun but a man.
President Donald J. Trump.
Born in 1946 making him 74 years old and fighting every bit as hard as the .45s before him to keep this country great and on top.
Faults aside his number one love is the USA and keeping us great, so I don't see it as a coincidence that the things I cherish most from history are 45 in nature from the .45 caliber to our 45th president the fight is not over.

Hell even Tom Selleck in Quigley Down Under carried a Sharps 45-110
(45 2-7/8) to Australian shores and fought for what was right in 1874.
In the sniping community there is a shot known as a "Quigley" where one shot takes out two combatants.

I think you get the idea, carry on.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It is no secret that my favorite caliber for both rifle and handgun is .45 but bear with me as I lay out some facts.

The 45/70 is and for the foreseeable future the sweetheart of mid bores and hits well outside of what the printed ballistics say it should.
It has seen this country through many battles and has been in constant manufacture since 1873 making it 147 years old and going strong.

The .45 Long Colt was introduced in 1872 so it is 148 years old and once again has been in constant manufacture since its inception and shows no sign of slowing.
In the west it was known as "A Big Iron" and folks knew it was a definite step up from the .36 cal, .41cal and even the .44 Russian.
It has held its own.

Then we go to the beautiful. 45 acp that was created in 1904 by none other than the legendary John Moses Browning making that round 116 years old.
It helped win the war against the nazis and countless other police actions, battles and wars.
Nothing more needs to be said as we all know it is a true testament to perseverance and determination to be the best.

Born in 1946 making him 74 years old and fighting every bit as hard as the .45s before him to keep this country great and on top.
Faults aside his number one love is the USA and keeping us great, so I don't see it as a coincidence that the things I cherish most from history are 45 in nature from the .45 caliber to our 45th president the fight is not over.

In the sniping community there is a shot known as a "Quigley" where one shot takes out two combatants.

That was awesome! You know I try not to get too much into all the political debates too much and I don’t like outright calling people stupid for their beliefs on the subject because we do have the right to our own opinions but this election I’ve struggled to not be a keyboard warrior.
But with that said I’m sure glad for this site, it seems I’m not the only one who loves freedom, justice, free speech, liberty, guns and rights for everyone equally as long as they aren’t sponges. Beliefs brought up from the good ol days. I have hope and pray this country will prosper. Cheers Patriots!

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I try not to get too much into all the political debates too much and I don’t like outright calling people stupid for their beliefs on the subject because we do have the right to our own opinions but this election I’ve struggled to not be a keyboard warrior.
But with that said I’m sure glad for this site, it seems I’m not the only one who loves freedom, justice, free speech, liberty, guns and rights for everyone equally as long as they aren’t sponges. Beliefs brought up from the good ol days. I have hope and pray this country will prosper. Cheers Patriots!
I am in the same boat as you.
Don't push my beliefs or thoughts but this election to my way of thinking is critical for us on so many levels.
I was most certainly not trying to be pushy or an ass and hope it did not come across as such.
History to me is a passion and I found that once I started typing it just ran.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Don't push my beliefs or thoughts but this election to my way of thinking is critical for us on so many levels.
I was most certainly not trying to be pushy or an ass and hope it did not come across as such.
According to CNN Trump is behind in the pols on this site?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not at all. I could tell you were just speaking from your heart and weren’t trying to offend. Like said that was awesome. Much better then the continued fight I see with some stupid propaganda crap. This country is faced with a big choice, I believe you’re a part of the solution or part of the problem. Unfortunately we only have a few months till we know which way it goes. I know what I believe in and I’m sure glad to see others fighting for the country rather then those trying to change it into something they don’t even comprehend. Thanks brother!

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500

It has held its own.

I have a Sharps Quigley 45-120. I love to shoot it but it is very heavy and the 45-120 cost a little over $6 a round.
So what do all my guns and Trump have in common, I love 'em all but none of them are perfect, nothing is.

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not at all. I could tell you were just speaking from your heart and weren’t trying to offend. Like said that was awesome. Much better then the continued fight I see with some stupid propaganda crap. This country is faced with a big choice, I believe you’re a part of the solution or part of the problem. Unfortunately we only have a few months till we know which way it goes. I know what I believe in and I’m sure glad to see others fighting for the country rather then those trying to change it into something they don’t even comprehend. Thanks brother!
We are in fact Brothers in Arms in our most critical fight.
I am proud to stand with the G-d fearing, USA loving patriots I have the pleasure to have come to call my brothers from here.
Thank you all.

advertisement