rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I agree, I did that at the group ride last month. I left with more trash than I brought in.

Thanks for the reminder

Sent from my iPhone 10s

I've done it at camp grounds...
getting parents & kids involed
than treating kids with
hotdogs... or s,mores
very good positive lesson
that's fun

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I fully agree!!! It's not a big deal at all I wish more people did it. Especially on the big weekends people will stop at Walmart and buy tent chairs and all they need then leave it. Beer cans all shot up wire from tires in the fire pit everything. We as well clean it up. At the end of most weekends we'll send the kids out in the 1000 or the quads and they actually have fun doing it. If we all try a bit we can make up for the ass holes that don't. Why is it so hard to spend 5 minutes to clean up your crap??? Let's not lose our riding areas anymore!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I agree, I did that at the group ride last month. I left with more trash than I brought in.

Thanks for the reminder

Sent from my iPhone 10s
Agree with OP and x2 on your comments. I am amazed and ashamed at times the amount of trash I occasionally run into at Royal Blue. Seems like in places some people just stop and drink it up throwing their trash everywhere, they probably won't like what I have to say if caught red handed.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I fully agree!!! It's not a big deal at all I wish more people did it. Especially on the big weekends people will stop at Walmart and buy tent chairs and all they need then leave it. Beer cans all shot up wire from tires in the fire pit everything. We as well clean it up. At the end of most weekends we'll send the kids out in the 1000 or the quads and they actually have fun doing it. If we all try a bit we can make up for the ass holes that don't. Why is it so hard to spend 5 minutes to clean up your crap??? Let's not lose our riding areas anymore!

Well said...Pusher
SxS riders get a bad rap...from the tree huggers
& hikers...as well...so the guy in the kool looking
ride pickin up other people's trash...helps put
a different view into there eyes...
Thanks for your concern & effort...
much welcomed & appreciated

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Agree with OP and x2 on your comments. I am amazed and ashamed at times the amount of trash I occasionally run into at Royal Blue. Seems like in places some people just stop and drink it up throwing their trash everywhere, they probably won't like what I have to say if caught red handed.

Yes....but beware...
small kids love to help but
need supervision. ...as to the
druggies throwing needles on ground
Caution.....needs to be taken

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I agree jackal!!! I'm an ass hole too about it. It's usually local kids they don't like me. And thanks @rocmar for helping to to do your part as well as bring light to this. Thanks to everyone helping.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Not doing this for LIKES....
If you agree & wanna join in
instead of a like...I'd rather
you help out....
& if your one of those guys
throwing your beer cans
on the ground....
SHAME ON YOU

Reactions: Glock21user
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Whom ever moved the thread
so others could read &
Join in....
Thanks...
there's enough of us...
to make a difference. ..
THANKS....

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Thanks for the reminder

Sent from my iPhone 10s

Thanks for your input &
Yours efforts...need more like US!!!!!!!!!!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I make a point of it when I ride!! clean trails improve the view!

Reactions: Glock21user
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Not doing this for LIKES....
If you agree & wanna join in
instead of a like...I'd rather
you help out....
& if your one of those guys
throwing your beer cans
on the ground....
SHAME ON YOU
I'd like to add those guys that think it's ok to throw your cigarette butts out in the woods, and roads for that matter. I know they are small, but they add up fast and don't bio degrade. Put them in a bottle of water and toss in the trash when you are done.
Clean trails make a great experience for all of us!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Completely agree with everyone. Some of the easiest places to access here for a day trip or a couple hour ride have been trashed for a long time. The State turned one of them into a Public Use Area and now charges $5 per person per day. They also patrol it more than before. It has definitely helped. Another area is an old coal mine. During reclamation they made the place really nice, complete with fire rings in the staging area, etc. Now the entire place is trashed. It makes me sick. I always end up bringing more out than I take in. What really pisses me of is that it takes the government getting involved to makes things somewhat better. All because scumbags can't pick up after themselves. The last thing I want is more government in my life.

Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
I PLEDGE TO ALL....
ON EVERY RIDE STOP
& PICK UP TRASH....
NOT SAYING MAKE
A DAY OUT OF IT....
IF YOU CAN...GET THE
KIDS INVOLED AS WELL
IF THIS GETS ONE CAN
PICKED UP....IT WORKED
HOPING EVERYONE JOINS
IN....
...RIDE SAFE...
...THANK YOU...

View attachment 14495
Great pledge...Trash should be picked up not just while riding, but if you just see it while walking or hiking around.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
No kidding!
We came across this remote lake today - lawn chairs in the water, shotgun shell everywhere, spent fireworks. These Neanderthals even went to the trouble of hanging beer cans in the trees rather put them in a bag to carry out.
We're going back tomorrow with gloves and bags to clean it up.
IMG 2725

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@Hondasxs , A little story I think everyone will enjoy. As for caught " red handed"...about eight of us standing outside the gate at construction site last week. Famous coffee place next door, car pulling in there throws a fast food bag full of trash out the window into the lot. Passed by dumpsters, trash cans and could've asked someone at the window to dispose of it. Nope! I asked the other guys " did they just do what I think they did "? Yep, unbelievable! Carpenter foreman tells one of his guys, that's a little crazy, " $20 if you go throw that back in his window ". Everyone kind of chuckled, then I said " I'll match that $20 " kid took off running for it, snatched up the bag and ran for the drive thru. Middle aged gentlemen, well dressed and driving a newer car is at the order board when the kid throws the bag in his lap through the open window and says " I think you dropped something back there ". Guy replied " you asshole ", kid said " no you're an asshole, stop littering "! Came back to the group and collected his $40.
Well worth it and funny as hell. Can only hope that it taught that SOB a lesson. ;)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No kidding!
We came across this remote lake today - lawn chairs in the water, shotgun shell everywhere, spent fireworks. These Neanderthals even went to the trouble of hanging beer cans in the trees rather put them in a bag to carry out.
We're going back tomorrow with gloves and bags to clean it up.
View attachment 15151
Really pretty place that's really too bad

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!