Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ya people that don't normally go up stop by Walmart grab new stuff and leave it behind. Sometimes it's worth it to pick up their garbage just because of that.

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: Dp5hunter
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's crazy the stuff people leave. My nephew has filled his car with chais, coolers etc. left over from music fests.
I need to clarify this post as it now shows is clearly off topic. These particular musical fest take place off the beaten paths in wooded areas accessed by logging roads/trails.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
One of my regular trails is always fairly clean.
But today I had to stop frequently to pick up a trail of empty beer cans that led to a make shift shooting range. We picked up about 10 gallons of spent shells. If people dont appreciate and respect the recreation areas we have they should stay home.
IMG 3418 1

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
But today I had to stop frequently to pick up a trail of empty beer cans that led to a make shift shooting range. We picked up about 10 gallons of spent shells. If people dont appreciate and respect the recreation areas we have they should stay home.
View attachment 26184

PIGS !!!!
Sorry i couldn't think of another word.

Good job Ghost!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Today at bull run, no one had any beer but I brought home a couple dozen beer cans from the trail.

It was the trashiest I've seen the trails ever I believe.

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Today at bull run, no one had any beer but I brought home a couple dozen beer cans from the trail.

It was the trashiest I've seen the trails ever I believe.

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

I hate when people throw out trash! No respect !

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
People who do that s***...
dont follow the rules

QUOTE="Remington, post: 95834, member: 5268"]The DNR rule book for michigan states that your suppose to leave the permit attached to the tree with your info for the DNR to remove so that if there is garbage or misdoings at the site can be reported. It's not right when they did there. I see that a lot in the woods from a camp site, but usually the camp info has Ben removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
P

Reactions: Plumber32
Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
View attachment 26184
Very sad. Kodiak, AK where I live, there are a lot of areas like this...so very sad...just a lot of lazy people.

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
View attachment 26184

Amen brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I PLEDGE TO ALL....
ON EVERY RIDE STOP
& PICK UP TRASH....
NOT SAYING MAKE
A DAY OUT OF IT....
IF YOU CAN...GET THE
KIDS INVOLED AS WELL
IF THIS GETS ONE CAN
PICKED UP....IT WORKED
HOPING EVERYONE JOINS
IN....
...RIDE SAFE...
...THANK YOU...

View attachment 14495
The wife and I are always picking up stuff. It's a karma thing.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 26184
Dude...I'd set up a trail cam
& get some info...to pass on
to the WARDEN.
I'VE DONE IT

Reactions: ghost
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well said...Pusher
SxS riders get a bad rap...from the tree huggers
& hikers...as well...so the guy in the kool looking
ride pickin up other people's trash...helps put
a different view into there eyes...
Thanks for your concern & effort...
much welcomed & appreciated
Yea we have 160 acres on the border of the National Forrest, that we let the locals ride on and we pick up trash every time we go out. Very limited access , so it has to be the locals.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea we have 160 acres on the border of the National Forrest, that we let the locals ride on and we pick up trash every time we go out. Very limited access , so it has to be the locals.

We have ours gated now, old neighbor that never showed up, got divorced and just goes wherever whenever. Why we can't have nice things.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We have ours gated now, old neighbor that never showed up, got divorced and just goes wherever whenever. Why we can't have nice things.

I've got a neighbor that has two kids that ride a small four wheeler around our place and another neighbor on the other side that rides around the place. So far they just help keep the trails beat down and they obey the rules to not ride during hunting season.

All that I can think about is when I was 12 years old and want a place to ride, a small 40 acre place may not be much to ride on for us adults but for a small kid it's a dream. For the past couple years it has worked out good.

They haven't trashed the place yet, but the daddy has s*** scattered all over their yard. Hopefully, they don't have the same habits or I'll cut them off.

For the ones that will be riding in the same group is me at RRB, you always see me picking up trash whenever we stop on the trail. It's just what I've always done. That's why it's a shame that Bull Run was closed down, we were the ones that were out there trying to help keep the place clean.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a neighbor that has two kids that ride a small four wheeler around our place and another neighbor on the other side that rides around the place. So far they just help keep the trails beat down and they obey the rules to not ride during hunting season.

All that I can think about is when I was 12 years old and want a place to ride, a small 40 acre place may not be much to ride on for us adults but for a small kid it's a dream. For the past couple years it has worked out good.

They haven't trashed the place yet, but the daddy has s*** scattered all over their yard. Hopefully, they don't have the same habits or I'll cut them off.

For the ones that will be riding in the same group is me at RRB, you always see me picking up trash whenever we stop on the trail. It's just what I've always done. That's why it's a shame that Bull Run was closed down, we were the ones that were out there trying to help keep the place clean.
What was the official reason bull run was closed?

Reactions: DGann
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 26184
Thats crap, I take a tarp and place it in the ejection route, then its real easy to pick up spent shells.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!