Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The DNR rule book for michigan states that your suppose to leave the permit attached to the tree with your info for the DNR to remove so that if there is garbage or misdoings at the site can be reported. It's not right when they did there. I see that a lot in the woods from a camp site, but usually the camp info has Ben removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always posted mine to a tree while we're there. I thought it was so they would know who's camping there, even if you just left camp for a while. Never knew you were suppose to leave it behind though? I try to leave it like I found it or better.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I've always posted mine to a tree while we're there. I thought it was so they would know who's camping there, even if you just left camp for a while. Never knew you were suppose to leave it behind though? I try to leave it like I found it or better.
That's the way in which we should all Liev a camp site. ;)

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
No free sites...
$5 a night...
get BBQer...firepit....
concrete cast...picnic tables
leveled...20'x20' tent area
....has pay station...

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
Our town has a "nature trail" old miners trail , it was setup as a walking trail but people have been riding utv,dirtbikes, supposedly leaving damage so they were banned. I still take my family out a couple times a year to pick up litter,old tires, etc. We use the honda now but used to always take the gators. I figure screw it,I am breaking a rule to better the place!

oldtrucks

oldtrucks

Mar 15, 2015
Pinehurst Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We also pick it up as we go. When we find a big mess we post pictures of it on face book. Usually with in a few days a group will get together and go clean it up. In our small community we have a once a year clean up and the local bar provides lunch.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great pledge...Trash should be picked up not just while riding, but if you just see it while walking or hiking around.
Or floating, laking and every where. I had things blow out of the back of my truck and went back to get them. Trash is ugly and most of the time it's the locals.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Completely agree with everyone. Some of the easiest places to access here for a day trip or a couple hour ride have been trashed for a long time. The State turned one of them into a Public Use Area and now charges $5 per person per day. They also patrol it more than before. It has definitely helped. Another area is an old coal mine. During reclamation they made the place really nice, complete with fire rings in the staging area, etc. Now the entire place is trashed. It makes me sick. I always end up bringing more out than I take in. What really pisses me of is that it takes the government getting involved to makes things somewhat better. All because scumbags can't pick up after themselves. The last thing I want is more government in my life.
There house will look the same I guarantee!

Reactions: JTW and Dp5hunter
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My dad hasn’t always said you can tell a lot about a person by how they keep their yard.
Bolder dash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My dad hasn’t always said you can tell a lot about a person by how they keep their yard.
If only I had a dollar for every woman I've told that to.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!