Multi PLEDGE TO ALL HONDA RIDERS

Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm going to start bringing garbage bags with me...it is very sad to see litter on a remote island in Alaska and be miles away from anyone and then seeing beer cans, clothes, plastic, fast food trash, etc..people need more pride in their area...maybe we should start posting pictures of our trash finds..and then vote on the best trash treasure.

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great thread! Whenever and wherever my group stops for rest and refreshment, we always police the area for trash. I have shamed many people for littering. We want our mountains and valleys clean.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I do the same thing. I always take a walmart bag worth of crap back off the trails with me. Never had to be told, just doing the right thing.
I'm hoping everyone here takes your belief to heart! We need to try to keep what's ours and make that nice for others to enjoy!

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Here is what I brought back from trail riding today @joeymt33, bunch of wet clothes

Reactions: joeymt33
Riverrat

Riverrat

Jul 3, 2016
UP of Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trash is a problem here in Michigan, my wife and I found this on state land in a very pretty spot that camping is allowed by permit, no charge, and these dumb assholes left their permit hanging on a bush. We cleaned up the area, a full extra large garbage bag full, and took that and the permit to the DNR to file a complaint.

Image Image Image Image

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Trash is a problem here in Michigan, my wife and I found this on state land in a very pretty spot that camping is allowed by permit, no charge, and these dumb assholes left their permit hanging on a bush. We cleaned up the area, a full extra large garbage bag full, and took that and the permit to the DNR to file a complaint.

View attachment 22975 View attachment 22976 View attachment 22977 View attachment 22978

Should have put thier full info or a readable quality photo of that permit on Facebook with trash pics and make them famous.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Btw thanks @Riverrat for being proactive on that! Lots of people would have just left it because it's someone else's problem

Sent from iPhone

mbjeepxj

mbjeepxj

Mar 21, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Being long time jeepers before getting into the SxS thing, we've always practiced "tread lightly," as well as the "pack it in, pack it out" ideas. It's sad how many just don't care and create a bad name for those of us that enjoy the ORV hobby.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

View attachment 22975 View attachment 22976 View attachment 22977 View attachment 22978

The DNR rule book for michigan states that your suppose to leave the permit attached to the tree with your info for the DNR to remove so that if there is garbage or misdoings at the site can be reported. It's not right when they did there. I see that a lot in the woods from a camp site, but usually the camp info has Ben removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
From our experiences where we go usually the utv and bike riders do a pretty good job of picking up, more then not the trash gets left by local kids or people that don't camp often enough to care.the three big weekends show that in detail every year.
Washington is way worse then the surrounding states at leaving crap. We found two brand new tents and multiple chairs and tables some still in boxes just left behind up in Chelan after 4th weekend last year. It's worth it to roll around and clean up from others not only for our future but also all the little treasures.

Sent from iPhone

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From our experiences where we go usually the utv and bike riders do a pretty good job of picking up, more then not the trash gets left by local kids or people that don't camp often enough to care.the three big weekends show that in detail every year.
Washington is way worse then the surrounding states at leaving crap. We found two brand new tents and multiple chairs and tables some still in boxes just left behind up in Chelan after 4th weekend last year. It's worth it to roll around and clean up from others not only for our future but also all the little treasures.

Sent from iPhone
It's crazy the stuff people leave. My nephew has filled his car with chais, coolers etc. left over from music fests.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!