R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello,

Looking for some advice. I am considering installing turn signals and horn on my new 2021 Pioneer 700 2p.I am torn between these two kits? I am wondering if someone might give me the pros and cons on the XTC Power Products Self Cancelling UTV Turn Signal kit and the TurnPro Plug & Play DeluxeTurn signal kit. Which one of these might be better/problem free? Or is it just preference. Both kits include horn and flasher.

Thank You
Rayiam

XTC Power Products Self Canceling UTV Turn Signal Kit for Honda Pioneer 700 1000​

D

DDDonkey

I have installed 2 XTC kits one self canceling and one not. They are a very easy kit to install, and no cutting of any factory wires. On both kits you will need to drill holes for the front turn signals. I have been problem free with the XTC kits, and prefer the self canceling kit over the one that does not. I have no information on the Turn Pro good luck on the install.

Reactions: Montecresto
R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thank you very much for your insight into the XTC kit. It does look nice, but in Canadian Dollars about $150.00 more than the Turn Pro. I was just wondering if it was worth the difference. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: Montecresto
2018GMC

2018GMC

Nov 26, 2018
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What kit did you end up getting? Happy with it?

R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi, Thanks for the follow up. I purchased XTC, but not installed yet. Was waiting to install the Honda OEM headlight replacements. Take everything apart only once.

Reactions: 2018GMC
2018GMC

2018GMC

Nov 26, 2018
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like a turn signal kit for my P1000. Been looking at XTC, custom korbin works and Ryco UTV.

R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2
When I inquired the concensus seemed to be XTC? Not sure the other makes we’re even mentioned?

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I have the XTC Turn Signal Kit dealer-installed in my 2021 Pioneer - 3. My dealer keeps the kits in-stock and will install them on request. It's a quality kit, works well, no problems.

With the XTC kit and rear view mirrors (3) my buggy passed WV state vehicle inspection and is registered and plated for use on public roads.

Reactions: 2018GMC
2018GMC

2018GMC

Nov 26, 2018
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see XTC and CCW are self canceling.

XTC has a new ATS kit which has the smaller "brain" vs the original TSS kit with the larger "brain". XTC only offers kits with horn Turn Signal Systems Archives - XTC Power Products

Corbin Custom Works is lower priced than XTC and they appear to be very similar with plug and play installation, no wire cutting and using rear tail lights as blinkers.

Honda pioneer turn signal kit 1024x1024

Turn Signal Kit for Honda Pioneer UTVs

The highest quality Honda Pioneer plug & play turn signal kits from CCW! Utilizing the factory rear taillights results in a completely OEM rear indicator look. Four super bright 3/4" LEDs are included for over 180° of front indicator visibility. A secondary hazard rocker switch/function is also...
www.corbincustomworks.com
www.corbincustomworks.com

Features​

• Easy plug & play installation
  • Plugs into factory wiring harness, no cutting or splicing
  • Uses factory matching weatherproof connectors
  • Uses factory tail lights for rear indicators
  • Easy to install dual 3/4" LEDs for front indicators with Amber lenses
  • 40-second auto-shutoff
  • Authentic Carling rocker switches
  • Horizontal rocker switch included (call for vertical options)
  • Custom laser-etched and lit rocker switch faces
  • Hazard switch upgrade available
  • Fully illustrated installation guide included
  • 30-day money-back guarantee (see details)
  • Handmade and tested in the USA!
1625506559557 png

Reactions: Robobrainiac

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!