Polaris General

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
The Can Am Defenders are sweet! I sat in one at my old Can Am dealer and I told them I would buy one over the Honda if it wasn't for the belt drive.

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
I think the pioneer is in direct competition with teryx 4 seater and ranger.I would think if General came out in a four seater it will probably be as long as a bus or a maverick max or rzr 4 take your pick.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
The General was made to compete with the Commander from Can Am. They are a cross between utility and sport. I loved my Commander, but the bed wasn't big enough for me. From what I've herd the Commanders are going to obsolete before too many years from now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!