P1000 Polaris Ranger Recall for Cab Heat Issue

HotRodLincoln

HotRodLincoln

Apr 5, 2016
n.h.
Lets not make light.....hot steam up your back will scald and burn you. A comfort issue would be low quality shocks. I highly doubt anyone got burned by fire in a ranger. Death trap? lol. Keep it real. Oh and I have owned Hondas, they are not immune to recalls. Again, keep it real.
Why is polaris Bash thread up on a Honda site anyway? Seems to me the peepee match against pol is popular here. Some kind of envy going on or what?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lets not make light.....hot steam up your back will scald and burn you. A comfort issue would be low quality shocks. I highly doubt anyone got burned by fire in a ranger. Death trap? lol. Keep it real. Oh and I have owned Hondas, they are not immune to recalls. Again, keep it real.
Why is polaris Bash thread up on a Honda site anyway? Seems to me the peepee match against pol is popular here. Some kind of envy going on or what?
No envy by me:)

Reactions: HotRodLincoln
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Lol - keep it real?
People trying to make there ride more comfortable is lot different than a forced recall for a fire hazard.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topicmessages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotionalresponse[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I posted to inform everyone that both Honda and Polaris have a heat in cab issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right about that- I got a bit derailed on my last post.
It would be interesting to see some real stats (temperature readings) from all sxs's in the market.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You're right about that- I got a bit derailed on my last post.
It would be interesting to see some real stats (temperature readings) from all sxs's in the market.
Absolutely! If they were the real numbers. @hondabob could gather most of the numbers!:)

Reactions: joeymt33
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL

Lol - keep it real?
People trying to make there ride more comfortable is lot different than a forced recall for a fire hazard.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topicmessages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotionalresponse[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Lol. Seriously @HotRodLincoln your responses are a joke!! THE DIFFERENCE IS NOONE HAS BEEN HURT BY THE "HONDA HEAT" AND NO HARNESSES HAVE BEEN MELTED! And yes I'm yelling that at him. Sometimes stupidity needs to be yelled at!! Just "keeping it real"!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!