P500 Poll - What region has the greatest number of Pioneer 500's?

What region has the greatest number of Pioneer 500 owners?

• Remaining US Protectorates (AS, FM, GU, MH, MP, PW, PR, VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prairie Provinces (AB, MB, SK)

• North (NT, NU, YT)

• Other Countries

• Total voters
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Am I wrong to think that this thread may reflect where the most red necks are? :D
Rednecks. ...
Hillbillies. ....
backwoods...
Backwards......
All over...our great country...
We all bleed...American Honda.....
.....RED....

Reactions: Mudder and trigger
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Informative thread Dubbs but the numbers are too spread out. Looks like the mountain zone is pulling ahead but Montana and New Mexico are drastically different places. Would be interesting to see the poll numbers if the country were split into 4, bet the SE would take it? ;)

I agree the true South East is split into 3 voting areas which have 18 votes combined. That's about 33% of the votes cast above.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Good poll @DaddyDubbs .

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I agree the true South East is split into 3 voting areas which have 18 votes combined. That's about 33% of the votes cast above.
You are correct, according to https://www2.census.gov/geo/pdfs/maps-data/maps/reference/us_regdiv.pdf
The four main regions of the US are:
I - Northeast which includes Division 1, New England and Division 2, Mid Atlantic
II - Midwest which includes Division 3, East North Central and Division 4, West North Central
III - South which includes Division 5, South Atlantic, Division 6, East South Central and Division 7, West South Central
IV - West which includes Division 8, Mountain and Division 9, Pacific
I wasn't sure how to create the poll with divisions inside of regions, so I just listed as individual divisions, trying to get a better idea of distribution with out being insane with a poll by individual States :eek:

Reactions: trigger and rocmar
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
The regions with the P500s are where ever owners made a wise choice on their SxS purchase! Didn’t need a rocket sled or cadillac model, but something I can depend on to get me there and back.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!