Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
2 beautiful lil girls.
Josh is VERY protective of his family. We can make jokes about him and his wife. But his children are off limits in my eyes.
I guess I should have phrased a little different! I love/respect well behaved children, even some that are not so well behaved!:)

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Sooo, I got the shower in today.. unfortunately my bilge pump won’t work with it. I ordered a high pressure pump to try with it. That’s what was suggested by amazon. I’ll give it a try and see how it does. The downfall is it has to have juice to work the pump and the igniter on the shower is operated by 2 D cell batteries. Now, with my limited experience with this thing and just toying with the settings a little. I notice as I’m playing with settings that if I were buying for a trailer I’d want it to be about twice as fast heating water. And I’d prefer it to handle more flow as I found full pressure from the spigot and the shower flow setting on high.. the burner can’t quite keep up with the volume. I’ll give it a try though and if I don’t like it... back to amazon she will go. The concept is great though.

6FC4F993 4DB3 4D65 9499 35EC8CA3986C

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sooo, I got the shower in today.. unfortunately my bilge pump won’t work with it. I ordered a high pressure pump to try with it. That’s what was suggested by amazon. I’ll give it a try and see how it does. The downfall is it has to have juice to work the pump and the igniter on the shower is operated by 2 D cell batteries. Now, with my limited experience with this thing and just toying with the settings a little. I notice as I’m playing with settings that if I were buying for a trailer I’d want it to be about twice as fast heating water. And I’d prefer it to handle more flow as I found full pressure from the spigot and the shower flow setting on high.. the burner can’t quite keep up with the volume. I’ll give it a try though and if I don’t like it... back to amazon she will go. The concept is great though.

View attachment 78728
We install 110 volt on demand water heaters on lavatories .75 GPM, 15 AMP, it's not much water, regular shower head 2.2 GPM, but enough to get clean, $ 125.00 GPM=gallons per minute.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 78728

We have some friends that have one on their pool house, he had to install a valve on the water inlet side to regulate the volume to be able to get a higher water temp out of it. Guessing with a “rv” type water pump that it would work out better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I believe 100Acre has one of those. He may have some insight.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have an eco temp propane portable unit I’ve been using at our hunting property for about 5 yrs. So far it’s held up well.

You ever flush it with white vinegar, Need too.

J

JTW

I have an eco temp propane portable unit I’ve been using at our hunting property for about 5 yrs. So far it’s held up well.

Good to know...

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 78728
At 1.32 GPM that's is a little more than a lavatory faucet puts out, not bad for portable unit, unless you are hairy! HA! You could go full blown big boy tankless, there are some out door models that will put out 5 GPM, only issue with these would be fuel capacity of your propane tanks. And some have an igniter that is powered by a turbine in the water supply.

Last edited:
J

JTW

At 1.32 GPM that's is a little more than a lavatory faucet puts out, not bad for portable unit, unless you are hairy! HA! You could go full blown big boy tankless, there are some out door models that will put out 5 GPM, only issue with these would be fuel capacity of your propane tanks. And some have an igniter that is powered by a turbine in the water supply.
Like a small black bear... or the Love child of Chewbacca and a Sasquatch!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Like a small black bear... or the Love child of Chewbacca and a Sasquatch!
That's why I included the comment, HA! How bad do you shed?:D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!