P500 Possible trip to Durhamtown offroad park in Georgia

M

mikemann0

Feb 7, 2020
Johnson City , Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I've been there many times on 2 wheels and on my Polaris predator 4-wheeler but never in a sxs , Has anyone been there in the P500 ? If so how do they do - Are they enough machine to make most of the trails ? or should I just take the 4-wheeler ?

Reactions: 100Acre and Isaiah
DoubleDee

DoubleDee

Feb 25, 2020
Dallas, GA
Ownership

1. 500
I have not but will be soon. Went to Indian Moutain in Piedmont, AL last weekend. They just opened. P500 went everywhere the other 300+ Razor 1,000’s went. No exaggeration either. Never seen so many. I followed by buddy in his Talon with no issues and those trails were terrible. Hope you go, let us know what you think.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used to go there for the Steel Soldiers military vehicle rallies. I had a M1008 CUCV and about a dozen different milsurp trailers. Durham town was fun in the mud. Never taken the pioneers there.
F72B9DF7 2741 4A4C 9E0E C5CE0ED35BCA

Reactions: Mudder
M

mikemann0

Feb 7, 2020
Johnson City , Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I appreciate the replies guys , Ill be going to Windrock in the middle of March , This will be my real first outing in it , Only 2hr drive there so hope all goes well and if so I'll be doing Durhamtown soon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!