Kajunz400

Kajunz400

Oct 18, 2017
Sw louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 11331
IMG 11341
Couple of bread crates screwed together, spray painted with bedliner. Was cheap(free) and easy.View attachment 69405 View attachment 69406

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Really glad someone started this thread.. this past weekend I started my custom box build. Doing an 8” tall plywood box that conforms to the shape of the rack. Turning out perfect so far. Box is built, now just have to put a few bed liner coats on it when I have time. So just a teaser, but pics will follow once it’s done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 69314 I use a junk round baler belt and bolted it to existing holes. Worked ok but made the dust worse so I leave it off until I need it. Cost $0. I want to get a rack for my hitch so I don’t have to lift up to the bed.
Really glad someone started this thread.. this past weekend I started my custom box build. Doing an 8” tall plywood box that conforms to the shape of the rack. Turning out perfect so far. Box is built, now just have to put a few bed liner coats on it when I have time. So just a teaser, but pics will follow once it’s done!

Going to do a water test??? HA!

Reactions: Biteme
SMS

SMS

Jul 9, 2017
Pine Mountain Club
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: Biteme
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I like that box. Ive seen some on eBay just like that. Curious if they’re good quality..?

I got it off of amazon. Seems to seal pretty tight I have driven in a lot of dust and a little mud. everything is clean and dry and no rattle.. The only thing I dont like is the gas shock is in the middle of the box.
Lund 288272 Challenger Series Brite ATV Front Storage Box

Last edited:
Reactions: Biteme and Twangin
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I tend to pack for the place I am going, so I keep things modular.

I mounted it with Conduit clamps around the tubes.

I strap my BOOMCOOLER down to the D-Rings and use it for a dry box for food stufs and paper towels/first aid etc.. (Coolers are also great dry boxes, but I still use a drybag inside the cooler to be safe)

And I also mount a cooler and a 3 gallon FuelPax can.

G

Greyrider

Feb 13, 2017
Hannibal
Ownership

1. 500
I tend to pack for the place I am going, so I keep things modular.

I mounted it with Conduit clamps around the tubes.

I strap my BOOMCOOLER down to the D-Rings and use it for a dry box for food stufs and paper towels/first aid etc.. (Coolers are also great dry boxes, but I still use a drybag inside the cooler to be safe)

And I also mount a cooler and a 3 gallon FuelPax can.
This is mine I've been working on it for awhile.taking off the rear rack helps a lot, I weighed it and this bed only was 15 lbs heavier

IMG 1833 IMG 2337 IMG 2340

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!