Post your winter projects here

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got a Durango rt with the hemi turned up a little. Still at 5500lb it would have to be falling g off a cliff to beat a cobra
Haha yeah definitely some weight there. Cobra's aren't light either but in a straight line they are pretty impressive. You have to do a ton of suspension work to get them to corner though.

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
Going to try and get the Elcamino going after it's been sitting for about 10 years. The oldest boy thinks it's his cause his name is already on the title. He's a junior. Then I need to get on my 59 F100. Got the Elcamino fired up last weekend.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton When you say walk away from a GT, how much horsepower were you putting down?
I never dyno'd it. Had a couple turbo gurus on neons.org forum guess it in 250-275 range but like I said, just a guess. I ran a few gt's and could pull away from bone stock 4.6 from around 65-75 mph hit. not saying run off and leave but would pull on them. Little turd was fast considering what it was.

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
I know for awhile back in the day before the challenger and hellcats. That neon was the second fastest car dodge made.

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know for awhile back in the day before the challenger and hellcats. That neon was the second fastest car dodge made.
I owned an 05 SRT4. It was quick but my ole 99 would smoke it. I've pulled on a couple hemi challengers and have been pulled by a few. Trucks with the hemi would rip me a new one lol. Seemed to me the trucks were stronger than the cars.
I tried to sell her last week on CL. Nobody wanted it since it needed a little work. So I decided to resurrect her.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!