Post your winter projects here

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Snowshoe, WV? That's about 1.5 hrs from me. Let me know if you head this way. I have plans to hunt, bow opens in 1 week here. First youth day in a month.

Yea too ski. But if you inviting me too come hunt we can make plans??? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It normally snows here on the mountain a couple of times in the winter. Gone within 48 hrs and that's good. I was born and raised in the Adirondacks of NY so I've seen and played in all the snow I want. That being said I hope it dumps on the rest of ya... lol
Where in the Adirondacks did you grow up drfubar?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some more lights in the cab of the Pioneer. Not much more I really want to do but ride it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I get off a good one every now and then. And I'm not even drinking lol.

My wife just said the same thing to me but wasn't referring to golf.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: LandPioneer and JTW
J

JTW

Oh.. And I plan on attempting the fleece and resin sound bar build and adding some @solrus skid plates!

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't really have much of a plan for the 1000. I'm gonna make a rear bumper for it for sure. May add a receiver to the front bumper if I really get bored (although I doubt I'd ever use it much). Other than that I'm happy with where I'm at with it. Gas n go! Lol.

J

JTW

I don't really have much of a plan for the 1000. I'm gonna make a rear bumper for it for sure. May add a receiver to the front bumper if I really get bored (although I doubt I'd ever use it much). Other than that I'm happy with where I'm at with it. Gas n go! Lol.
I forgot about making a rear bumper.. That's on the list too!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like I'm going to be making a glass windshield for the Pioneer, tearing it down for a full inspection for its 1000 Mike birthday and a good nook and cranny detail. then I'll be working on my new pickup restoring it.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Winter is fast approaching and I need something to occupy my time (other than the 1000 lol). Few years ago I built a turbo kit from scratch for my 99 Dodge Neon R/T. For around 1300 bucks I had a car that averaged 28mpg and from a 65-70 mph hit would walk away from a bone stock mustang gt. Then step kids started borrowing it so I put it back to stockish trim (stock injectors, wired waste gate open, etc). They finally ran the car into the ground and it's been sitting for well over a year.
Anyways, the turbo bug is biting me again. So here is what I'm planning to do over the winter months.
I'm gonna stuff this.....
View attachment 22139
View attachment 22140
View attachment 22141
View attachment 22142
Into this...
View attachment 22143
I've always wanted a turbo'd automatic. The immediate boost of that td04 should work perfectly with the atx. It'll still have ice cold AC and seat 4 comfortably. Will probably leave the outside as is except for a set of coilovers I bought new and never used. It'll definitely surprise a few people lol.
@Delton When you say walk away from a GT, how much horsepower were you putting down?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton When you say walk away from a GT, how much horsepower were you putting down?
I want to run his neon against my hot rodded minivan. 283 stock HP now laying down 306, same as a v6 challenger

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!