P1000 Postal ran!

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Received switch plate covers, switches, dual USB port, under dash storage an ram mount. Waiting on dual volt meter. Ordered trickle charge port and true isolator today. Second battery an misc next week. Hope to order hard rear panel when I can drop off for updates and save shipping. Decide on winch soon. Super or warn? Want unwired remote. Also strongly considering new door bushings. Making progress for only 30 miles since end of October. Work and wife slowed mileage. She's over last surgery an finally back at work. Bed mat in future plans. As is some form of chainsaw bracket.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Get out there and ride.

Reactions: Tuco69
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Tell me about it. Mine has not moves since October other then a short ride around the house with the kids.

Sent via Tapatalk.

:(:(:(:(:(

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Does this work correctly with the battery tender that the plug looks identical to? If so, I am game!!

Yes it does. I have two of these on my Land Cruiser and they are quite nice. The only ones I have seen that are nicer are made by Noco but require using one of their chargers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tuco69
Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Picking up my assorted parts before installing second battery an switch panel. Have isolator, battery, switch plate and switches, dual volt meter an USB port. Question, saw electrical "plug an play" package system from XTC. Pretty straight forward? Elkaholic, had any issues??

Reactions: elkaholic
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
No issues whatsoever. I have installed two of their plug and play systems. They are very well thought out and makes a great basis for a system.

I also have used their turn signal kit.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No issues whatsoever. I have installed two of their plug and play systems. They are very well thought out and makes a great basis for a system.

I also have used their turn signal kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Thx, might hit you up if I have questions. That's next on the list. Then back panel an winch.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Sure thing. Hit me with a PM

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!