russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
And BTW, I really appreciate everyone's help!

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is the mode it was in.
Hmmm it should shift I've had no problem and I'm over 3,000 now 415 hrs ! Someone on here will chime in or with warranty jut take it in

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: russknight

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Any other opinions of the value of this buggy? 14750.00 fair?
I'd say $14,750.00 is a darn good price for an almost unused machine, especially when all of the accessories are added up. I bought my '16 new with a 48 month Honda warranty, hardtop, hard rear panel, poly windshield with no wiper, no winch, no leds, no tire upgrade, no heater, no dual batteries, no turn signals and no horn. TT&L etc, came up to a little over $18,000.00. Then I had to buy all my other accessories on top of that, not to mention the work involved to install it. Ya done good sir! Welcome to THE club!!

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Theres a member here @Brett002 that lives in Perry next time we go out if you want to put some miles on that Honda I will let you know we ride North Perry and Jena.

B

BAMASXSRIDER

Feb 6, 2017
ALABAMA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And BTW, I really appreciate everyone's help!
Bought it. Tagged and titled out of Arizona, also found out it has a 48 month Honda warranty. It will be tagged and titled in Florida come Monday. One possible issue it has is when you go WOT it downshifts and will not upshift. Hits the rev limiter. If you slowly accelerate it upshifts fine. Am I doing something wrong?
Mine did that one time when it was really cold outside. After it warmed up it shifted fine.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I'd say $14,750.00 is a darn good price for an almost unused machine, especially when all of the accessories are added up. I bought my '16 new with a 48 month Honda warranty, hardtop, hard rear panel, poly windshield with no wiper, no winch, no leds, no tire upgrade, no heater, no dual batteries, no turn signals and no horn. TT&L etc, came up to a little over $18,000.00. Then I had to buy all my other accessories on top of that, not to mention the work involved to install it. Ya done good sir! Welcome to THE club!!

I think so too. I was quoted $22,000.00 new for this machine as optioned, not including extended warranty.

Reactions: 0860silverado

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!