TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Steering turns all the way right when machine is running. You can turn it all the way to the left, turn the machine off and it stays turned to the left. Start it up and it goes all the way to the right. It's been pulling to the right for a while but I thought it was out of alignment or something was bent. I've had it apart for a couple months replacing a-arm bushings, shock bushings, wheel bearings, rear hub bushings and new tires. Just put it back together and noticed it was pulling to the right even more than before. Jacked it up and noticed this issue of turning all the way right by itself. Hopefully it's something stupid that im overlooking. @HondaTech @joeymt33 @snuffnwhisky

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welp your PS is shot.
Most likley a bad sensor.
I don't think it is serviceable since it's all built in.
But wait to see what others think.

JAH

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
If that turns out to be the case, a handful of guys have upgraded their PS and may be willing to sell their OEM PS motor.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Steering turns all the way right when machine is running. You can turn it all the way to the left, turn the machine off and it stays turned to the left. Start it up and it goes all the way to the right. It's been pulling to the right for a while but I thought it was out of alignment or something was bent. I've had it apart for a couple months replacing a-arm bushings, shock bushings, wheel bearings, rear hub bushings and new tires. Just put it back together and noticed it was pulling to the right even more than before. Jacked it up and noticed this issue of turning all the way right by itself. Hopefully it's something stupid that im overlooking. @HondaTech @joeymt33 @snuffnwhisky
Better call in an exorcist for the left tendencies!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
20230916 120649

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well, yabutt, he doesn't wear crocs ... does he? :oops:
Post #15 is the man himself! @Bad_bowtie
And Thats a negative!
Hes a singer song writer for some famous OakRidge boys tunes. Dont think he wares or writes about crocks! Hes just ….
🎵 Tryin to love two women is like a ball and chain🎵
🤣

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
s***box life

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What's the upside from the Talon EPS to the P1K EPS? Or just happened to be the junk you had laying around? NoMo!!...
No upside that I'm aware of. It's an updated part number from my 2018. It does seem to turn easier with these mud tires sitting still on the black top. Could just be because my power steering has sucked for a while now. It turned to the right great but you had to fight it turning left lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!