Project dilemma.....

J

John_S

Lifetime Member
Dec 27, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What to do, what to do.... Back from our first weekend on the trails in Arkansas with a list of things to fix and upgrade. Do I start that or do I start the install of the twin turbos on my chevy... Hmmmmm

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
What to do, what to do.... Back from our first weekend on the trails in Arkansas with a list of things to fix and upgrade. Do I start that or do I start the install of the twin turbos on my chevy... Hmmmmm
If the Chevy is for transporting the Honda to the next ride location, that's where I would start!

D

DDDonkey

post pics, and add a poll, we will let you know (after we see the pic of course)

Reactions: Isaiah
J

John_S

Lifetime Member
Dec 27, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
post pics, and add a poll, we will let you know (after we see the pic of course)
I can post pics if you really want to see, but I think I'll start the twins install while waiting for the honda parts to all arrive...

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I'm impressed that you knew how to spell "dilemma." :p

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!