PSA: Front seats are not interchangeable!

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I've been messing with my driver's seat (bottom), and door. Completely confused on why the seat is hitting my door, showed the wife and she was confused too. She looked around and figured it out quickly. I had the passanger seat on the driver's side and the drivers in the passanger side! They are not interchangeable, the passanger seat will rub and hit your door.

So PSA, whenever you take the interior out to clean it make sure you have the correct seat for each side!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
I've been messing with my driver's seat (bottom), and door. Completely confused on why the seat is hitting my door, showed the wife and she was confused too. She looked around and figured it out quickly. I had the passanger seat on the driver's side and the drivers in the passanger side! They are not interchangeable, the passanger seat will rub and hit your door.

So PSA, whenever you take the interior out to clean it make sure you have the correct seat for each side!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thanks captain obvious. 😂😂😂
Front’s and rears interchange in the talon X4 though.

Reactions: Udaman and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!