Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well what can I say price was right free shipping $599. Really wanted to run with the HL, but concerned about lack camber adjustment after reading various posts. :)

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have been thinking a lot about Devils Elbow! I was thinking I may need more than rainbow colored lights and a kick ass sound system to make it to the top. lol

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been thinking a lot about Devils Elbow! I was thinking I may need more than rainbow colored lights and a kick ass sound system to make it to the top. lol
But dont the rainbow lights add 10hp? Thought i seen a dyno sheet one time...

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
But dont the rainbow lights add 10hp? Thought i seen a dyno sheet one time...

Lol, running certain colors like red or green give the appearance of increased gains in HP partially attributable to altering the perception of on-lookers! It looks faster therefore it is!

As far as the dyno sheet, I think that you were probably viewing a coloring book:cool:

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Ouch, thanks for the reminder, lol! But Drf doesn't mess with me! I fly under the radar! Really just focusing on increasing capabilities of the BEAST! Factory the Pioneer is a great machine, upgrade suspension and it will be even better! Confession... I also ordered tires...:oops:

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ouch, thanks for the reminder, lol! But Drf doesn't mess with me! I fly under the radar! Really just focusing on increasing capabilities of the BEAST! Factory the Pioneer is a great machine, upgrade suspension and it will be even better! Confession... I also ordered tires...:oops:
Just teasin ya cause im jealous

Reactions: pct and Eltobgi
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice ... arms,shocks, and what tires you going with?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nice ... arms,shocks, and what tires you going with?
Decided on Tusk Terrabites 28/10/14's! DOT 8 ply with an aggressive look! I run a lot of roads between trails and for me this just makes sense and the price was right at just over $500
IMG 6516

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Why not 33s

28 doesn't scream beast at all.

Go big or go home man.

I'm excited for you. I mean you messed up by getting little girl baby tires, guess that's where the rainbow comes in, but all this suspension talk is getting my mouth watering. I'm really hoping all the guys in the suspension thread aren't blowing smoke. I wouldn't argue with better ride quality.

I'm not sure what to attribute this to, but my rig goes through more snow than I ever would have thought possible without going to tracks. Way more than any of the other rigs. I mean stupid amounts more. Uphill even. Compared to ranger 6x6 even...

This is the first time I've had upturned a arms and I'm guessing that's the big help. Not dragging those 6 inch lower arms around seems to really help. But I've never had big tires or lift either so idk. I'm banking on the a arms.

Obviously it will be the same in mud holes.

Give us Pics soon?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Why not 33s

Go big or go home man.

I'm excited for you. I mean you messed up by getting little girl baby tires, guess that's where the rainbow comes in, but all this suspension talk is getting my mouth watering. I'm really hoping all the guys in the suspension thread aren't blowing smoke. I wouldn't argue with better ride quality.

I'm not sure what to attribute this to, but my rig goes through more snow than I ever would have thought possible without going to tracks. Way more than any of the other rigs. I mean stupid amounts more. Uphill even. Compared to ranger 6x6 even...

This is the first time I've had upturned a arms and I'm guessing that's the big help. Not dragging those 6 inch lower arms around seems to really help. But I've never had big tires or lift either so idk. I'm banking on the a arms.

Give us Pics soon?

Shocks really are that much better. The a arms will help in snow obviously a lift too but also a plastic skid plate with little or no holes helps as well.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Shocks really are that much better. The a arms will help in snow obviously a lift too but also a plastic skid plate with little or no holes helps as well.
My Polaris ranger crew had 2 names. For each of the 2 Alaskan seasons.

Snow and no snow.

In no snow it was the golf cart. The most badass golf cart ever.

In snow it was the bobsled. I'm sure you can figure out why haha

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why not 33s

Go big or go home man.

Give us Pics soon?

I think the reason it does so much better in snow is the weight and wheelbase. I had a k5 blazer that was unbelievable in the snow compared to a newer pickup. And compared to a long sxs the weight compacts the snow easier being shorter.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Why not 33s

Go big or go home man.

Give us Pics soon?

I did watch your snow videos and couldn't stop laughing at your reaction,lol:rolleyes:. The snow you were in wouldn't even warrant plowing! But I guess to you it was a lot! If you want to ride in some real snow come to North Dakota and then you can talk. Lol;)

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I did watch your snow videos and couldn't stop laughing at your reaction,lol:rolleyes:. The snow you were in wouldn't even warrant plowing! But I guess to you it was a lot! If you want to ride in some real snow come to North Dakota and then you can talk. Lol;)
To be fair, there was only one video where I'm going to say I went through deep snow. It's the one where I found a bucket. Crap video, I know, but I went back and measured. I left a 21 inch rut, and wasn't at the bottom of the snow. I kept backing up and going forward and was starting to dig down into the sugar.

That's the ditch where they plow the road off. It was very very deep, and it seemed to be getting deeper every second.

The other videos is me playing in a gravel bar that only has like a foot.

Never been to North Dakota. What's the weather like?

Come to think about it, did I show the video of me finding the bucket? That was like the highlight of my day.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Or Spokane this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pct and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yup saw the bucket video! Not bad! Really though looked like fun! Nothing like tearing a trail through the white stuff! We still have 2-3 ft of snow even after the melt from last week! So much melted we had some flooding!

Spokane would be awesome!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's flooding bad here too. We had just gotten it off the streets then this today. Grrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
So got an email from the company I ordered the a arms & was notified fronts were back ordered till end of march-early April:(. They did have the rears so canceled fronts, rears are on their way. Got lucky on eBay and found fronts! Waiting for email confirmation and shipping details! Cross your fingers for me!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!