pulling out a buddy

O

ozarktracker

Dec 21, 2014
I've had my Pioneer 700 2 for about a month now, a buddy came up to the house, he'd been trapping and had stuck his Nissan Pickup in the mud, I started to get the Kubota tractor and snatch him out, but I thought lets give it a try, got there backed up to his rear bumper, looped a chain around his bumper and my hitch, put it in locked 4wd, started easing out, no problems, pulled it right on out barely slipped a tire, it just squatted down and pulled. but I'm gonna havta have some fender extensions/mud flaps, is there a thread on this board that shows any ideas on this? it likes to throw mud.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!