P1000m5 Radio Hookup?

York0044

York0044

Mar 26, 2015
I just got my new deluxe and I bought the JBL PRV-175 radio with some tower speakers and had a quick question. Where is everyone powering there radios from. I didnt know if there is a specific wire I can splice into to get power? I plan on running a dual battery set up later but for the time being I just want it to power on when I start the machine. Any help or suggestions appreciated!

Steve3432

Steve3432

Feb 17, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used the white wire with black stripe coming out of the fuse box for stereo and winch There is a couple of them just take a light tester and see which one goes on and off with the switch. Was very easy to figure out

Reactions: Rat
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
if you pick up the white/black stripe wire down at your 12v accessory outlet, you'll know you have the right one and there is less chance that you'll have to replace an expensive harness if a wire burns up.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!