P500 Rain Rain Go Away

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
This was the view looking South while standing in the middle of State Route 73 a couple days ago. But by 5 pm that evening the water had receded down off of the road. At my place, it comes up quick but fortunately it usually goes back down within a few hours.

55B560F4 25E2 45C6 8086 7BE7E1867278

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yesterday was not too bad for us but it’s not over yet. I’m pretty confident looking at the forecast that we will be ok. New Richmond and everyone else close to the river have it a lot worse than us. I’m about 20 miles north of the river. Brush Creek is just across the road from my house. We experience flash flooding on a regular basis but it has never got in my house or garage. I’m definitely keeping a close eye on the forecast.

Yeah I'm sure you'll be fine but those creeks are a force for sure to see in action. I've actually fished in Brush Creek some 25-30 yrs ago.
Luckily most of my friends & family aren't flatlanders along the river. The ones that used to be have since moved after the '97 flood took their homes or convinced them to do so

Reactions: Derail
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Creek will rise and fall over my pasture over 12 hours, couple of feet deep, but never found fish stranded afterwards. Curious.

Reactions: Derail

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!