drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Woke up this morning and I had a message on my phone from an old friend's Wife wanting me to call her back. So thinking the worst I called her ASAP. She explained to me she was driving Danny to the ER when he took his last breath. CPR didn't work because his heart just gave up. He had fought a number of medical problems the last 10yrs of his life and it took a toll.
He was one of those people that everyone liked. Always joking and smiling. Always willing to help anyone. He loved to go to the strip club, lol (his Wife didn't know). He'd save cash for months, sneaking a little at a time out of his check so his Wife wouldn't notice. When he'd get enough he'd say, "come on Don we are going to Westbrook this weekend and spread a little joy". So we'd go and he'd drop $200+, one dollar at a time. I didn't need to spend anything, the girls that were dancing would congregate on the bar in front of Danny for his attention... He loved it. And sitting next to him during this time I got a great view too.
He wasn't much of a hunter but we'd drive up into the Maine Allagash which was about a 4 hour drive from where we lived down state, and spend a weekend in his pop-up camper just off the golden road. Walking the logging roads shooting the occasional Partridge. We would take the breasts, cook them in butter and put them between a buttered and browned english muffin. Damn they were good!
So I'm sitting here trying to type with tears welling up in my eyes drinking a beer to Danny who I know without a shadow of a doubt is in heaven. If you have a drink tonight when you get home, please, as a favor to me raise your glass to Danny Audet. Danny will appreciate it and so will I.

My Brother from another Mother is gone.
20170215 1516561

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Woke up this morning and I had a message on my phone from an old friend's Wife wanting me to call her back. So thinking the worst I called her ASAP. She explained to me she was driving Danny to the ER when he took his last breath. CPR didn't work because his heart just gave up. He had fought a number of medical problems the last 10yrs of his life and it took a toll.
He was one of those people that everyone liked. Always joking and smiling. Always willing to help anyone. He loved to go to the strip club, lol (his Wife didn't know). He'd save cash for months, sneaking a little at a time out of his check so his Wife wouldn't notice. When he'd get enough he'd say, "come on Don we are going to Westbrook this weekend and spread a little joy". So we'd go and he'd drop $200+, one dollar at a time. I didn't need to spend anything, the girls that were dancing would congregate on the bar in front of Danny for his attention... He loved it. And sitting next to him during this time I got a great view too.
He wasn't much of a hunter but we'd drive up into the Maine Allagash which was about a 4 hour drive from where we lived down state, and spend a weekend in his pop-up camper just off the golden road. Walking the logging roads shooting the occasional Partridge. We would take the breasts, cook them in butter and put them between a buttered and browned english muffin. Damn they were good!
So I'm sitting here trying to type with tears welling up in my eyes drinking a beer to Danny who I know without a shadow of a doubt is in heaven. If you have a drink tonight when you get home, please, as a favor to me raise your glass to Danny Audet. Danny will appreciate it and so will I.

My Brother from another Mother is gone.
View attachment 34228
Very nice tribute to your friend sir! I'll drink one with you!

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!