ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3
Sorry to hear(read) Doc. It's never easy losing anyone, but a friend so dear is harder than most. I will raise one for him as well. God Speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: drfubar
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Im sorry to hear of this. :( I will raise a toast to him tonight when i get home from work, and several this weekend when we go camping and riding....godspeed Danny!!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hate to hear that, loosing friends is difficult indeed... just saw this post but will be sure to tilt one in Danny's honor tonight! May he rest in peace...

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's the best kind of friend! We don't remember the boring everyday stuff... it's the ones that push us out of the norm, that we remember! We should all try to be more like that.. our days are numbered!
Thank you brother

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!