BOX1

Rear Axles

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haha you guys laugh at this $hit, dosnt bother me I can too. I have been diagnosed as Dyslexic since I was a kid and im cool with it.use to effect me bad when I was a kid. I can make fun and laugh about it now. I dont let it get me down Like my Lib leaning screwool Teachers would pretty much tell me to, Let people fell bad for you! You have a problem take advantage of that. F them, I embrace it I dont need that $hit dirt bags!

Spelling and grammar is one of my main issues with the disability. My brain moves faster than what I write and type ,But working with my hands and my Hand Eye coordination is of the charts than the average person why I excelled in sports and shooting. Those are my gifts. Seeing how things go together and making something out of nothing where most people would stand a scratch there head and say..how did u do that? . I cant write clearly (terrible as Phuck penmanship lol) and reading comprehension past a magazine article is All Fog in my brain. But I can sure predict the direction of a curve balls drop point at pin point accuracy from how it comes out of a pitchers hand, I love when my mind thinks of what I hear but later knowing what it really is and putting it all together to make it something else like Flustrated. Its Fluster and Frustrated in one word I always thought was the correct way, easier for me to understand that way 😂

Most of u may never understand this haha but its ok. Its all good! Keep on keepin on! It would Behoove (big word ha) you to keep doing it! makes me laugh. 🥳
Sorry man, All this time I assumed it was Tourettes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 906UP and Smitty335
L

LongClaw

Dec 19, 2023
Sacramento
Ownership

1. Talon R
Check your ride height? If you are too high trying to get better ride or not take the hits as hard that will make them click. Not to happy with the Rhino 2.0. I have had two sets fail. Freind had the rear boot come off on first ride. They are really hard to deal with if you have a problem. Open country about the same. I have not found a good rear axle yet. I am on fox 3.0 on my rear so I run tall with limit straps and still eat rear passanger side axles. If you find one please post it
I have had a similar issue with the boots on the 2.0s. Do you happen to know how many degrees off parallel your axles sit? Mine are currently at 21 degrees of slope at ride height. I never measured with the stock axles and the stock suspension.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have had a similar issue with the boots on the 2.0s. Do you happen to know how many degrees off parallel your axles sit? Mine are currently at 21 degrees of slope at ride height. I never measured with the stock axles and the stock suspension.
Being curious, I just measured mine on a mostly stock 2021 R two seater. My ground clearance is 1/2" higher than stock (adjusted for my 30" tires).

16.0* right and 16.4* left.

L

LongClaw

Dec 19, 2023
Sacramento
Ownership

1. Talon R
Being curious, I just measured mine on a mostly stock 2021 R two seater. My ground clearance is 1/2" higher than stock (adjusted for my 30" tires).

16.0* right and 16.4* left.
Thank you for checking and responding. I'm at 21* left and right on my Talon R 2 seater with 30" tires as well. The angle may be a problem I need to dig into. I have stock shock bodies with new valving and an after-market spring kit. I think I need to reduce the preload a bit. My ground clearance (without a driver) is 17.5 inches to the bottom of the frame when measured at the rear differential.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thank you for checking and responding. I'm at 21* left and right on my Talon R 2 seater with 30" tires as well. The angle may be a problem I need to dig into. I have stock shock bodies with new valving and an after-market spring kit. I think I need to reduce the preload a bit. My ground clearance (without a driver) is 17.5 inches to the bottom of the frame when measured at the rear differential.
I think ride height on stock tires is 13.5” - add 1” for every 2” of tire diameter - Search shock therapy - bunch of u tube stuff on stock ride heights - I get it - u can crank on the boingers and go way up in the air and it will ride like a pos

Reactions: LongClaw
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
my Talon R 2 seater with 30" tires as well.
Welcome to the club.
Rule #4 when u first post is POIDH.
Also start a welcome thread and post your pics there😉

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yeah, spec'd ground clearance is 13" plus 1" for your 30" tires = 14" to retain stock geometry. Mine is sitting at 14-1/2".

I measure where the frame bends inward, in front of the axle. This is after I sacked out the stock springs running a full TSC storage box, 2 spares and the ~52 lb. bed extender, somewhere north of 200 lbs.
I 6vgBm7j X2

Last edited:
L

LongClaw

Dec 19, 2023
Sacramento
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome to the club.
Rule #4 when u first post is POIDH.
Also start a welcome thread and post your pics there😉
I had to google POIDH... Got it. I've never participated in a forum. YouTube is as close as I've come.
Can you school me on starting a welcome thread? Happy to start one, just not sure how.
Happy Holidays.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I had to google POIDH... Got it. I've never participated in a forum. YouTube is as close as I've come.
Can you school me on starting a welcome thread? Happy to start one, just not sure how.
Happy Holidays.
Go here, click on (No prefix) - Thread title (grayed out), pick a thread name and away you go.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@LongClaw
Go here, click on (No prefix) - Thread title (grayed out), pick a thread name and away you go.

☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻THIS☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Any other questions just ask. Glad to help

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!