P500 Rear Shock Adjustment 101

J

JTW

Ps.. you really should google "Smufette naked" and click on images!! Lmao!!!!!

FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
I found the large water pump pliers before the pipe wrench. It worked fine adjusting all four of the shocks I installed this AM. It was jacked up and no load on them.

J

Jshell3

I found the large water pump pliers before the pipe wrench. It worked fine adjusting all four of the shocks I installed this AM. It was jacked up and no load on them.
4? You got different front shocks than me? Do tell

J

JTW

2017 has the adjustment on the front also.. thanks to your thread here, I tightened all of mine a notch. Also.. taking the wheel off wasn't necessary for me.

Reactions: Jshell3
J

JTW

Using pliers or pipe wrench rather than a spanner wrench will really gouge up the adjuster. Of course I'm maybe just a little on the fussy side, as my P500 stays sitting in the storage building all covered up. :eek:
You wouldn't have liked what happened tonight in my garage then! The pioneer, me and a monkey wrench had a three way 4 times

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!