P700 Rear window or mid window

Budman

Budman

Feb 12, 2018
Maple Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm sitting here at my local toy shop, I need a rear window to cut down on the induction I get while riding with my windshield on, my question is (I have a 700-4) should I be getting the mid window or the rear window- most of the time I would ride with just me and my son but occasionally I will have a full pioneer. I'm just wondering if having that window at the very back is going to cut down on that induction or is it still going to come in through the back doors? Any input would be nice thanks guys.

Reactions: BWAF
Budman

Budman

Feb 12, 2018
Maple Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-4
Induction is a horrible description, you know " dead space" god damn dust or snow all over me!

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I actually have both. I like the rear panel in the summer even without my windshield. I put the mid panel on in the winter when it us usually just me riding. They are not a cure-all but they sure help.

Budman

Budman

Feb 12, 2018
Maple Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I would just be getting one to start.. so I think I'll go with the mid window, looks like a better fit anyway- cheers

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
So I would just be getting one to start.. so I think I'll go with the mid window, looks like a better fit anyway- cheers
I'd go with the rear, the mid one would be nice in the winter but if you have passengers or stuff in the bed the rear one will help keep the dust off them too.

Budman

Budman

Feb 12, 2018
Maple Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just said screw it and bought both lol.. it's just money I don't have right?

Budman

Budman

Feb 12, 2018
Maple Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-4
The mid one won't do with the Bimini top- too much space between the roll bar and the top- jeeeez but hey thanks for the input fellas

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!