Rear windshield

F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
Great,,, I got my new rear window installed and in a short I will give it a try and see how much it helps with the rear dust problem. I got the one from superutv because they have a rubber seal that goes around the outer edge. I shall report back on what I find. :)

Reactions: BWAF
F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
I gave it the road test today and this window is fab !! It came from superatv.com. It has a rubber seal that goes up against the roll cage that completely seals off any dust from getting around the sides. The ride was so much more dust free making the trip much more enjoyable. Additionally It seemed to block out some noise from the engine in the rear. I noticed there was not as much hot air flow from the shift lever up in the cabin,, my theory is that the air restriction is also restricting hot air from the tunnel entering the cabin. I ordered the tinted window to keep out the sun's rays but when dust collects on the outside of the window , because of the tint it makes it a little harder to see out the back thru the rear view mirror.

D

DRKnight

Jan 31, 2019
Yuma, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X
Sorry fartsalot, about the delay to reply to your request for a picture of my rear window that I made.
I just figured out how to post pics on this site...DRK

20190706 102826

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!