P1000 Rear Windshield

S

SJones

Jun 18, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to figure out how to control some of the dust coming from the back. Installing a back windshield help anyone ? If so, I've looked and seen an actual windshield that can be installed or there are fabric rear panels. Anyone have any experience with either ?

Bubba

Bubba

Lifetime Member
May 5, 2016
Belle Chasse La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fabric rear panel took care of the problem for me. You are never going to stop it all but the rear panel cured 85% of mine.

S

SJones

Jun 18, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for that! Have you done any other modifications to help with the dust from the back seat area ? In the floor board or anything ?

I

Ingfam

Apr 13, 2018
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a fabric on one right behind the front seats and it works great. As said earlier it cut the dust by at least half or better. I haven't done anything else. I'm planning on getting a fabric one for the back of the back seats.
I want to get a flip up windshield, because I believe that the full windshield is the main culprit.
I hope this has been helped.

R

rickoshea

fabric mid for me.works great,but i got mine for keeping out the snow,not the dust.my tracks throw a crazy amount of snow.

Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a soft back and it works well. I have a two piece windshield so that I can open it and maintain a positive pressure in the cab also which I think is the key to keeping dust out.

S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the rear fabric and it cuts it down. I also have the 2 piece windshield and I crack it to help.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!