drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh sure.... suck up so you'll get that "contributor badge". You can have mine. I don't think he wanted to give it to me anyway..:rolleyes: You moderator types all stick together.
I wouldn't worry so much about the contributor badge sir... You probably should be working on that "staff" badge. I hear that's where it's at. Course you may have to do something that @JTW would do...:rolleyes::eek:

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have this one Rugged Ridge - I have only used the Tree saver and D ring as an anchor for a general to winch up the front to change a tire - seemed to work fine. I do like the look of the Warn stealth stuff but until I nothing left to mod or buy for current machine I am fine with what I have.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Upload 2017 6 20 8 15 40

Added Pic

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the one i use also. I also added an additional tow strap and tire pressure gauge . Just need to assemble a Co2 tire inflator.
I need a Co2 inflator as well - I put all the components on an Amazon list just not 100% sure where I would get the tank filled around here - I am sure there is a local place.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I need a Co2 inflator as well - I put all the components on an Amazon list just not 100% sure where I would get the tank filled around here - I am sure there is a local place.
Let get the components to assemble the tanks , I'll find a place to get them filled.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do you not read your own forum?:rolleyes: @Delton and I had to use my high-lift to move a tree out of the trail because someone forgot their chainsaw. There was no turning around and we had to move it. I never dive headlong into a questionable mudhole unless I have another rig with me. I've also seen what a 5000lb winch will haul and it will haul a honda sxs up an angle that was almost impossible to walk.. again a video on your forum, (you need to watch other videos besides mudman;)..LOL

Quit picking on our fearless leader o_O jeez, the man is busy:rolleyes: you cant expect him to read every post by us knuckleheads ;)

Now this is funny guys, y'all are accusing him of not reading a post by you guys when the original comment he made was three years ago before any of us were members here!

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Now this is funny guys, y'all are accusing him of not reading a post by you guys when the original comment he made was three years ago before any of us were members here!

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)
Hey i was defending our leader

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Quit being so damn technical @joeymt33.;) He's a big boy and can defend himself. I was trying to get him involved a little more but at least I got you going!:D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!