Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey i was defending our leader

Ok, my bad. DrF! It's you!!!

Oh yeah, i've got to stay on topic so I'll share with you guys that I just purchased two of these to help with recovery.

7299c0e0ba8689e402d23fb9785c5fe0

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ok, my bad. DrF! It's you!!!

Oh yeah, i've got to stay on topic so I'll share with you guys that I just purchased two of these to help with recovery.

View attachment 46890
Can you post that component list again for the Co2 tank inflators. I want to get one built. Thanks buddy,

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Can you post that component list again for the Co2 tank inflators. I want to get one built. Thanks buddy,

I believe we should give credit where credit is due. Richard is the one that opened my eyes to this kit so I won't take credit for any of it's design except for adding the valve core extractor to it.

You'll need a CO2 tank. I bought one at a local paintball supply house and it was used and filled up for $20 I believe. I made a second one then I had to buy that tank new.

You'll need a hose to go from the tank to the air chuck. There are several options here. You can use a coiled hose meant for paintball or you can use a grease gun hose because they are the same threads or you can use one of these fancy air chucks with the hose made onto it. Some of the paintball coiled hoses already come with the valve you need to open and close the tank.

924c642f94ecc7f7a0a7e37a36dbc39f

F8ed5d47c995f96436fa0f80733e9258

Then you'll need a locking chuck of your choice. There are several different styles so just choose one. You'll need to take the valve out of the air chuck so you can get more volume into the tire to pop a bead back on.

This next tool is not required but it is extremely useful. It will remove the valve core and retain it so you don't drop it in the mud and then it will allow you to re-install the valve core without losing any air.
0a8dd5148a4c07ab78a98d292e5568d5

If you choose to use a grease gun hose, here's the valve that you'll need for opening and closing the CO2 supply.
B309c15aa521950888251ece0f410f2a

Here's a couple videos of the inflator in use and one video I made in the shop about how the valve core tool works.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I believe we should give credit where credit is due. Richard is the one that opened my eyes to this kit so I won't take credit for any of it's design except for adding the valve core extractor to it.

You'll need a CO2 tank. I bought one at a local paintball supply house and it was used and filled up for $20 I believe. I made a second one then I had to buy that tank new.

You'll need a hose to go from the tank to the air chuck. There are several options here. You can use a coiled hose meant for paintball or you can use a grease gun hose because they are the same threads or you can use one of these fancy air chucks with the hose made onto it. Some of the paintball coiled hoses already come with the valve you need to open and close the tank.

View attachment 46894

View attachment 46895

Then you'll need a locking chuck of your choice. There are several different styles so just choose one. You'll need to take the valve out of the air chuck so you can get more volume into the tire to pop a bead back on.

This next tool is not required but it is extremely useful. It will remove the valve core and retain it so you don't drop it in the mud and then it will allow you to re-install the valve core without losing any air.
View attachment 46896

If you choose to use a grease gun hose, here's the valve that you'll need for opening and closing the CO2 supply.
View attachment 46897

Here's a couple videos of the inflator in use and one video I made in the shop about how the valve core tool works.

Thanks buddy!

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
HUH? :confused:What's me?

Oh I was just giving you a hard time. Tiger didn't want to be involved with your shenanigans giving Hondasxs a hard time. So I told my bad, it's just you poking our leader.

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I carry a small shovel with me. I got stuck in my 700 where a stump went into one of the holes in the skid plate. was in a rut and tires dug down which just made it go deeper. two 4500 lb winches, and snatch blocks and we were not able to move it. 1 broken axle as well. Finally we used the shovel to dig away in front of all 4 wheels and used logs jammed down in there to get it out. Doing that i also had a valve stem get pulled out. But the shovel is what saved the day for that one.

IMG 01231 IMG 01221

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Do you not read your own forum?:rolleyes: @Delton and I had to use my high-lift to move a tree out of the trail because someone forgot their chainsaw. There was no turning around and we had to move it. I never dive headlong into a questionable mudhole unless I have another rig with me. I've also seen what a 5000lb winch will haul and it will haul a honda sxs up an angle that was almost impossible to walk.. again a video on your forum, (you need to watch other videos besides mudman;)..LOL
Did you not read he asked that question, in that post is over 3 years Old (January 2014)? Where were you then? Put on your cheaters old man do some reading of your own you salty seaman.

Reactions: 100Acre
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Back on topic, I have the highlighter UTV Jack and a 3" wide towing strap. Winch gives out use the Jack and strap or chains as a come-a-long, slow but effective.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did you not read he asked that question, in that post is over 3 years Old (January 2014)? Where were you then? Put on your cheaters old man do some reading of your own you salty seaman.
Actually you need to read all the posts sir. That had been pointed out and I responded before you woke from your old man nap... Maybe it's you who have hit the proverbial old wall?o_O

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Actually you need to read all the posts sir. That had been pointed out and I responded before you woke from your old man nap... Maybe it's you who have hit the proverbial old wall?o_O
I covered 4900 miles across 17 States over the past 5 days, sorry I posted 6 hrs after Joey pointed it out. I have neither the time or inclination to go through every post of alcohol infused gibberish from lunatic minds. :p

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Along with the gloves, Snatch block, treesaver, shackle, shovel, chainsaw, CO2 Kit with Vulcanized patches and plugs.
I also have a 50' Winch rope extension, extra shackles, and a 20' - 2"strap the rope extension is Nice you can use it a couple of ways. Usually by add it to the end of the rope and running it through the snatch block or just adding it to the end and getting a LONG pull.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When shopping for snatch blocks, Do you purchase based on the weight limit of your winch on a single line pull? Or double it?
I own a Terra 45SR. Do I shop for a snatch block rated at least 4500 pounds? Or 9,000 pounds?
Is the Warn Epic 92097 rated at 5,000lbs a perfect match? Or go nuts with the 92188 rated at 12,000lbs?

I don't mind overkill, but there is a huge price difference between the 2.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I covered 4900 miles across 17 States over the past 5 days, sorry I posted 6 hrs after Joey pointed it out. I have neither the time or inclination to go through every post of alcohol infused gibberish from lunatic minds. :p
Well then jump right in anywhere you want when you can.;) It doesn't matter. Us alcohol infused lunatics will standby. Oh, wait is that like being called a deplorable? That would be a good thing because I'm proud to be deplorable!:D OH Crap, was that being political? Now I've done it... I'm off topic and political.. I'm untrainable apparently

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!