BOX1

P500 Red to green

dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I purchased my p500 at my local Honda dealership but could only get a red one I wanted a green one but it would be a 2 week wait so I settled for red .recently I was on the bike bandit web site and found o.e.m fenders and hood in scout green I got them today and installed them in about 20minutes the fit was perfect and now I've got the color I want

D

Deleted member 3748

The plastics for the 500 are surprisingly affordable!

dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
20180706 141028
20180623 101146

D

Deleted member 3748

I use that same full windshield in the winter. I take it off in the summer because the dust makes it almost impossible to see through if you ride with others. You may want to get one of these for the summer. I like this one because the bend at the bottom allows you to open the hood without having to remove the windshield.

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B00R51KS22/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Reactions: trigger
G

GreenBush

Jun 3, 2018
The Motor City !!
Ownership

1. 500
"Asshole Alley"......LMAO......I'd fit right in....:cool:

Looks great.....I haven't looked into plastics pricing because Honda's have always been so $$$

Under 100$ bux shipped...... I'm going green !!!

Thank you for the heads up !!! :D

Reactions: trigger
seymore13

seymore13

Jul 9, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I purchased my p500 at my local Honda dealership but could only get a red one I wanted a green one but it would be a 2 week wait so I settled for red .recently I was on the bike bandit web site and found o.e.m fenders and hood in scout green I got them today and installed them in about 20minutes the fit was perfect and now I've got the color I want
I know this is an older thread, but how was your experience with Bike Bandit? The online reviews are horrible for them, but they have some parts I want waaaay cheaper than anywhere else. I don't mind waiting a couple weeks for shipping either.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know this is an older thread, but how was your experience with Bike Bandit? The online reviews are horrible for them, but they have some parts I want waaaay cheaper than anywhere else. I don't mind waiting a couple weeks for shipping either.
I've used Bike Bandit on several occasions and never had an issue. I don't think I've bought anything for the SxS on there, but many items for my motorcycle came from them.

Reactions: seymore13
seymore13

seymore13

Jul 9, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I've used Bike Bandit on several occasions and never had an issue. I don't think I've bought anything for the SxS on there, but many items for my motorcycle came from them.
Looks like I'll have to find somewhere else. I was going to go ahead and order the roof from them, but now it says the item is no longer available for purchase... Too bad too, was a great price.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!