P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
this is redneck but I didn't have a bench vise so I took a large phillips and rain it down through the vertical pin hole in the hitch and through the top shock hole. It was EASY to turn the nuts once I made the shock a static object.
That is redneck but rednecks never say never they just get s*** done!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well, I got off work early today and started farting around a bit. I didn’t like the way I Initially adjusted the initially adjusted The shocks in the front I had a hot rod stance to the machine. So I took the fronts back off put a little more load to them to even it up from the front to the back and to be honest with you I think I’ve got it back to where it was with the spacers in the height department I’m pretty happy with that. Also to note to get level if that’s what you’re going for and looks, the adjustment to the fronts gonna be a little bit more than the back. I drove it around the yard today and was still pleased with the way it road.
Also added couple stickers and redid the Tellgate sticker that was coming off.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I got off work early today and started farting around a bit. I didn’t like the way I Initially adjusted the initially adjusted The shocks in the front I had a hot rod stance to the machine. So I took the fronts back off put a little more load to them to even it up from the front to the back and to be honest with you I think I’ve got it back to where it was with the spacers in the height department I’m pretty happy with that. Also to note to get level if that’s what you’re going for and looks, the adjustment to the fronts gonna be a little bit more than the back. I drove it around the yard today and was still pleased with the way it road.
Also added couple stickers and redid the Tellgate sticker that was coming off. View attachment 71081 View attachment 71082 View attachment 71083
Look really good Remington

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sweet

Yeah my old one started to peel. Some my fault, Mother Nature and the pressure washer :rolleyes::mad:

Reactions: BWAF
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking great.

I'm sure that it will look a LOT better with some "mud camo" added!

Reactions: Remington and BWAF
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking great.

I'm sure that it will look a LOT better with some "mud camo" added!
Roger that!
She still has sand packed in the PITA spots to get to from tail riding up at the cottage trails.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well I hope to stay with stock on mine but would like the shocks to be able adjust the camber if need be ,plus the better ride when you get it done take measurements of how far down you moved nuts to make things a little easier . Please

sorry i just re read what you said duh!! technically the shocks shouldn't change your camber much at all unless you get some super stiff shocks from what you had or super soft (almost worn out) shocks. (got to be careful here, i might get told I'm wrong lol)your camber should be adjusted by camber adjusters in your ball joints witch we don't have on these. there are other modifications that you can do to adjust this but the shocks should not be a good area to accomplish it at. I did a lot of drivline in college and thats just how w e did it. sorry for the late reply.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
sorry i just re read what you said duh!! technically the shocks shouldn't change your camber much at all unless you get some super stiff shocks from what you had or super soft (almost worn out) shocks. (got to be careful here, i might get told I'm wrong lol)your camber should be adjusted by camber adjusters in your ball joints witch we don't have on these. there are other modifications that you can do to adjust this but the shocks should not be a good area to accomplish it at. I did a lot of drivline in college and thats just how w e did it. sorry for the late reply.
I always get messed up on what is camber and caster was talk about what makes is look like need to put more pressure on shocks. Afraid after new tires and wheels might need satv arms hope not 96701a72e4de0e3d2018ae190d43d59a

Reactions: Remington
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I always get messed up on what is camber and caster was talk about what makes is look like need to put more pressure on shocks. Afraid after new tires and wheels might need satv arms hope not View attachment 71101

those look nice. what size and kind are they?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
235/75r -15 Federal couragia Mt

nice! I was thinking of going that rout in the future and that size. what did they run you might I ask?

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
nice! I was thinking of going that rout in the future and that size. what did they run you might I ask?
He quoted them at 109 talked him down to 97 .No spacer in front 1" in rear 5x2 wheel with beadlock ,order wheels today should have by Tuesday or Wednesday

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
He quoted them at 109 talked him down to 97 .No spacer in front 1" in rear 5x2 wheel with beadlock ,order wheels today should have by Tuesday or Wednesday

that sounds like a great price! thanks for sharing.:)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I got my rear rack from @JEI_Offroad instaled. I like how it looks and the brackets are very strong well built and sturdy. Also easy instructions for assembly. Also very easy once you set it up to remove it.
80A1CF83 FC2C 4247 B9E8 FF80DA72AC1A
457943CC A8FA 4E13 9239 55BABCB65EDA
E282E0C3 4575 4ADD 9625 3D17F03725DC
9A4A8583 0416 4B15 978F FE09805185FF

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That looks nice

Thanks. The pic was in my barn. I should have taken it outside to see the rear better. You can see the tail lights on there

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!