P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 69835 View attachment 69836
Here’s a pic f the final product!
The top pic is of an F18 that we had as a fly over. We also had some A10’s as well. We’re 3-1/2 miles north of the Guard base. With our large American flag and Don’t Tread On Me flags on the flag plow in our open front yard....they know we’re friendly foe and are known to do some altitude drills while we’re there, it’s quite a show.
I’ll try and put together the videos we got of that as well. Just need to get them off the phone. We’re doing it all again this year in May. The agenda....metal roof on the mud room, touching up the gun blinds and getting the food plots all tilled up! And more shooting THEN beer.

I remember that deck! Looks good but we'll address those stairs next time we come up, lol! :D

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I remember that deck! Looks good but we'll address those stairs next time we come up, lol! :D
Hahahaha, you noticed that right off the bat lol. She’ll be fixed this spring boss lol

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Awesome dinner tonight with @trigger and our wives. Dam good steak! I think we over stuffed ourselves lol
GO BLUE!!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Shots and tasty steak with good friends is always time well spent. As soon as we got in the car the wife 'they're good people'. We're looking forward to another year of riding with you guys for sure.
Btw, Electric Ave. was on repeat on the way home. :D
Sweet!

Reactions: sharp and trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got this guy today. 1.5gal Fuelpax Made by Rotopax. I was a little skeptical because it was a little bit cheaper and in cost, and supposedly a little bit thinner in the material. I did some digging around and found out that it’s actually is pretty strong. A lot stronger than you might think but a little thinner than a standard Rotopax. The bracket is called fuelpax and looks the same as the rotopax bracket and it’s about 10 bucks cheaper than the Rotopax. I must say it is very strong very durable, (I stood on it :eek:)and with that I have no trouble trusting it. Only thing I would worry about would be one hell of an impact with a large limb shave down to a point going through it lol if that was ever to happen :rolleyes:. Over all it Saved me about 60 bucks. Time will tell.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got this guy today. 1.5gal Fuelpax Made by Rotopax. I was a little skeptical because it was a little bit cheaper and in cost, and supposedly a little bit thinner in the material. I did some digging around and found out that it’s actually is pretty strong. A lot stronger than you might think but a little thinner than a standard Rotopax. The bracket is called fuelpax and looks the same as the rotopax bracket and it’s about 10 bucks cheaper than the Rotopax. I must say it is very strong very durable, (I stood on it :eek:)and with that I have no trouble trusting it. Only thing I would worry about would be one hell of an impact with a large limb shave down to a point going through it lol if that was ever to happen :rolleyes:. Over all it Saved me about 60 bucks. Time will tell. View attachment 70226
Nice to see other options!

Reactions: Remington and sharp
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice to see other options!
Yeah...I didn’t know either till I was looking around at prices and sizes then I just kinda fell on to this. So far the initial unpacking and looks seen to be good. @trigger has a Rotopax and this is dam close to it

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah...I didn’t know either till I was looking around at prices and sizes then I just kinda fell on to this. So far the initial unpacking and looks seen to be good. @trigger has a Rotopax and this is dam close to it

Yeah the RotoPax's are stupid expensive but I didn't see any other option with the amount of room I had in the 500. Worth it if you ever need it I guess. ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah the RotoPax's are stupid expensive but I didn't see any other option with the amount of room I had in the 500. Worth it if you ever need it I guess. ;)
yours are nice and protected. what gallon are those? do you know the dimensions?

Reactions: trigger
J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas

200a91ae2ce522b1ceafc50ef4dbe9d8

5 gallon plastic can in a modified Jeep Jerry can carrier off of a Jeep spare tire carrier. Secured to rear rack with threaded bung inserts. It’s pretty secure, I’ve been on my side and done some pretty serious rock crawling with it installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok fellas! The day is almost upon us! Got an email from UPS that said my shocks will arrive tomorrow! So I already removed the old shocks and sway bar. Hopefully they’ll be here after we get back from MSU vet tomorrow, Gunny’s return appointment and hopefully final exrays on his surgically repaired leg.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got a new toy! just tried it last night. Ben wanting one for a wile and i got a good deal on it. I'm still learning the ins and outs but i like it so far! my cheep camera will be getting vid from the Rear;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!