P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher, I see you removed your sway bar. I had quick disconnects for my Jeep for rock crawling. Same advantage with the P1K5? Or are there other reasons? Cuz putting on the new shocks is the time to take it out if that’s a good plan?
My sway bar is working great, laying under my work bench!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher, I see you removed your sway bar. I had quick disconnects for my Jeep for rock crawling. Same advantage with the P1K5? Or are there other reasons? Cuz putting on the new shocks is the time to take it out if that’s a good plan?
Funny what Smitty said lol. I takes a sec to get use to at times but I don’t miss it. Articulation goes way up in anything rough and even higher speeds on bumps really helps to have all 4 corners independent. Be the same as your crawler. I’d unbolt it now get a few miles on it and see what you think. If you like it yes pull when shocks are out

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok, all 4 foxes it is and will be orderd today! Thanks @CumminsPusher ”CP” for all the info. I’m excited and can’t wait! I may just pay for 2 day shipping I’m so impatient lol. As usual I will post them on here ASAP

@trigger, are your ready for that awesome steak dinner tomorrow night? I’m looking forward to it! I know Rudy is excited.

“In case most don’t know, Trigger myself and the wives are meeting for dinner, half way from our homes, about an hr. The lady’s have ben planning this for a while like a preemptive strike on some ISIS strong holds! Lol”

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh..dam! I’m sorry, I forgot to think @GlockMeister as well for his help with the first mod to the stock shocks “bushings” and the advice and thoughts about the foxes as well. It’s quite an investment and those things from friends are quite helpful. Thank you buddy and others involved. ;):)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That’s really cool I’m excited to hear your feedback after a few miles:)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ok, all 4 foxes it is and will be orderd today! Thanks @CumminsPusher ”CP” for all the info. I’m excited and can’t wait! I may just pay for 2 day shipping I’m so impatient lol. As usual I will post them on here ASAP

@trigger, are your ready for that awesome steak dinner tomorrow night? I’m looking forward to it! I know Rudy is excited.

“In case most don’t know, Trigger myself and the wives are meeting for dinner, half way from our homes, about an hr. The lady’s have ben planning this for a while like a preemptive strike on some ISIS strong holds! Lol”

Oh yeah, I'll be strapping on the feed bag! :D

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got me one of these things. I have one on my 8N Ford Tractor and it’s handy in the field. Will see how it works on the machine.

advertisement
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol, I wouldn’t say we’re southern, we are in northern Michigan, and technically from our location from the map your actually southern compared to us if you want to go there! Lol. Yes everything you said is true if that’s what really happened and that certainly was not the case. First that was on my private property at witch using a UTV to retrieve your game is legal, and second we were using the lights for recovery to see after my cousin (other guy in the pic) that’s a Deputy sheriff had shot it from the blind right behind the pic before shooting hours were up so no illegal things happing here not with an officer in the camp nor would it. I’m assuming that your comment was ment as a joke? With us at our camp, those things are not taken lightly. You wanted a pic so you got it. :)
Lol dang boy, you wound tight or just having a bad day?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well..here’s some BS lol!
Guys work weekend at the camp last year. We built that deck and shot some (afterwards of corse) some good patriots from the 101’st, Sheriff department and the Marine Corps respectively. Good group of Guys!
64F2BF67 FE71 4DDB BFF4 81228342D8E9

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
6724ECEF CAD2 4B47 B6B2 4147A663232D
6D451BB8 707C 490E 8F7C F17C8B71EE4F

Here’s a pic f the final product!
The top pic is of an F18 that we had as a fly over. We also had some A10’s as well. We’re 3-1/2 miles north of the Guard base. With our large American flag and Don’t Tread On Me flags on the flag plow in our open front yard....they know we’re friendly foe and are known to do some altitude drills while we’re there, it’s quite a show.
I’ll try and put together the videos we got of that as well. Just need to get them off the phone. We’re doing it all again this year in May. The agenda....metal roof on the mud room, touching up the gun blinds and getting the food plots all tilled up! And more shooting THEN beer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A navy pilot drew this in the sky not too far from us. Thought it was funny but the military sure didn’t.
5C008B2C CDEC 4380 8985 FFC9298F98CD

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Don’t know if you can see, the top pic is without wheel spacers and the bottom is with the wheel spacers. Definitely a wider stance. Hope to stop the rubbing from before (top pic)and whatever else these will help me benefit from. I’ll say it again..@RB3offroad makes a nice product. You can just tell by the way there milling is clean and well packaged.

8551E949 7C63 4271 A977 79853D63EAED

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I should have taken a pic of the skid plate rub before I put the spaces on dammit!!! Lol well anyway...the tire was about a inch closer to the inside from where that tire is now.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!