Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
They are in there place now. A little tighter fit than in my P1. Also forgot to mention in the interior mods that there is an @Chooglin box in this baby.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What a nice fit! @trigger adter doing 2 of these...it’s too late now! Hahaha I found a much better way to cut the hole than slicing my fingers off with a utility knife. My rotozip. Was fast clean and easy. As always a day late and a dollar short lol. But if anyone else is doing this fantastic mod, there you go!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is my last job for the night. Ben up since 5am for work and I’m beat. This is the Kolpin UTV box. I like the top tack to strap a slim cooler to. It’s also very cavernous inside. It has a nice gasket on the lid for water proofing. The front is reinforced to hold up to 2, 2gal rotopax type fuel cans. I fastened it with 2 U bolts in the front and 3 larger bolts for the back. I used some large stock skid plate washers from the P1 with those bolts. I think it will work just fine.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This is my last job for the night. Ben up since 5am for work and I’m beat. This is the Kolpin UTV box. I like the top tack to strap a slim cooler to. It’s also very cavernous inside. It has a nice gasket on the lid for water proofing. The front is reinforced to hold up to 2, 2gal rotopax type fuel cans. I fastened it with 2 U bolts in the front and 3 larger bolts for the back. I used some large stock skid plate washers from the P1 with those bolts. I think it will work just fine. View attachment 79265 View attachment 79266 View attachment 79267

Nice, that's a BA box! Seeing a lot of M's in the background of those pics. You've gotta put one somewhere on that machine right? ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice, that's a BA box! Seeing a lot of M's in the background of those pics. You've gotta put one somewhere on that machine right? ;)
Dam right I will! Lol.
Thanks for the idea for that box. It is BA! Just wait till I get the gas cans on it. Ben so busy at work lately, all this stuff has ben arriving in the mail and piling up in my barn, finally had some time to put some of it on. :)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I bought this rotopax fuel tank off eBay that I stumbled on. It was very reasonable. There 1.3 gal. I have a 1.5gal fuelpax on my P1 and it’s cheaper and has proven for me to be very durable even after snaking a tree in Reverse at royal blue lol. The KOPIN box showes 2 Kolpin jr gas cans mounted on the back that they no longer make. So when I seen these and the dimensions I thought it would work? I was skeptical, when it arrived yesterday I was like WOW! It is even stronger than my fuelpax witch is very strong IMO. It is much like my fuelpax big brother rotopax. The only thing I didn’t like was the mounting hardware U bolts. So I went to the hardware in town and got some stainless bolts and lock washers and fender washers (a bit overkill) but I wanted it to stay. I might say I’m impressed so far. I ordered a second for the right side. Oh and the spout is normal! Yes!!! No government BS spring safety hold our hands spout!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Remington, where did you get the new cup holders? I hate the stock ones. That a great looking P5.
amazon. just type stainless marine cupholders, theres tons of them.
thanks glad you like it.

Reactions: sharp and rtn001
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
This is my last job for the night. Ben up since 5am for work and I’m beat. This is the Kolpin UTV box. I like the top tack to strap a slim cooler to. It’s also very cavernous inside. It has a nice gasket on the lid for water proofing. The front is reinforced to hold up to 2, 2gal rotopax type fuel cans. I fastened it with 2 U bolts in the front and 3 larger bolts for the back. I used some large stock skid plate washers from the P1 with those bolts. I think it will work just fine. View attachment 79265 View attachment 79266 View attachment 79267
That thing is looking good.

I'm still a long way off from where I want ours to be.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Added this Boss Rebel 450 with led lights. Had a hard time finding where to mount it. The top of that rear rack is an awesome place for it. I bought this rebel in the bargain cave at Cabelas dirt cheep it sounds fantastic, good highs and good lows and the led’s flash with the music.
5FEA8AAE A79D 4041 9BDE 86C5C3075718
2FFADCF4 0E8D 439E 8E69 AD3EF31375E8
D06A5ECB B0DD 434F AF3F 1336C981F58F

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Also tidied up SOME wires the ones on the back side, don’t look at those lol. I’m going to make a switch plate for a few more things and I’ll take care of those buggers.also added a few fuses to the leads off accessory harness. I added a ground bar as well. Still need to run acable to the frame or just leave it haven’t decided. It has 2 heavy screws into the cross member that will make a nice ground.

Reactions: trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Added some stickers and some Accents to the paddle shifters and the 2 Will Dr. in for a drive indicators just to dress it up a little bit in the cab. Still got to get a fine or ink pen for the Honda on the steering wheel.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!