Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It is more noticeable than mine for sure, maybe a little straighter too DH, lol! I actually had an idea to do something different in that area but haven't gotten around to it. I had to go to Meijer to get my pantyhose, that sucked!

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It is more noticeable than mine for sure, maybe a little straighter too DH, lol! I actually had an idea to do something different in that area but haven't gotten around to it. I had to go to Meijer to get my pantyhose, that sucked!
Lmao I bet that was hilarious! I would have liked to ben a fly in the store for that hahaha. I do have extra sticker I can salvage off my door print. I just might do the mirrors o_O:D

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Pretty easy, I just cut patterns out of paper for all the panel graphics and transferred them to the sticker stuff. Be sure to keep them too, I've had a couple either peel back or pressure washed off already. ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh yeah! That dam stabilizer bar is coming out also here soon. My switch plate I made is not up to my OCDness almost perfect way, so I’m going to try and redue that. One of the holes I cut is too big and the switch is loose! Drives my ape chit!:mad:

Reactions: trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Pretty easy, I just cut patterns out of paper for all the panel graphics and transferred them to the sticker stuff. Be sure to keep them too, I've had a couple either peel back or pressure washed off already. ;)
Paper is a good idea! I’ll do that!

Did u see that Sparty lost to an unranked team?:eek::cool:
GO BLUE! Haha

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@trigger Oh, and my nephews team LTU Lawrence Tech University is 2-0. He had a TD and 85 yards in the opener. Little less exiting yesterday for him, but they came back from being down 22-10 in the 3rd to win 30-22. Not bad! Go Blue Devils!
2EBB8243 147C 4D3C B2E7 93B5BD4F11AD
4683175B 7CE8 4FAA A355 ADBE4C8F1BB1
He’s obviously the one with the headset and the wide out on the far right. Proud of him! My sister said he’s my twin! Lol.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice. I have buddy's that went to LT.
Pretty damn exiting. His father went there also. He’s the first athlete From imhis high school to get a full ride Athletic scholarship to a university.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Added a top light bar today. Bright as the surface of the sun! Had to change the rocker switch as well, the internals were shot, I thought the lower light bar was bad, turned out it was the switch! Always check your connections.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Added a tachometer today as well. Thanks to @trigger for the link on it. The wording with it comes a bit short, so I had to add about 3’ of wire to make it to the plug wire. Installation is simple, it has Velcro on one side. You obviously just peal and stick it to the dash. I drilled a small hole the size of the wire through the dash and jut feed it to the back and fasten the wire to your frame with zip ties to your plug wire where you will wrap it at least 4 times so the tach can read the pulpatations of the spark plug through the wire.

advertisement
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
@Remington looks REALLY GOOOD!!!! I’ve bedn missing it for sure! So much that I’m trying to buy another one this week! It’s a blue stock 2016. I like the P1k but LOVE the P5 for atv trails!!! @ trigger be awesome for us to all ride soon

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not a super good pic, so I had some lite rubber tub liner lying around and I cut it to fit the inside of the box. Just makes things a little bit more homey if you will.

Reactions: GRANITE and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Added a top light bar today. Bright as the surface of the sun! Had to change the rocker switch as well, the internals were shot, I thought the lower light bar was bad, turned out it was the switch! Always check your connections.View attachment 87085 View attachment 87086

View attachment 87084

Nice! What size is that one? Been riding with mine up there for over two years and it takes some hits. I've never been worried about it tearing up the top or anything but it did come loose one time and was bouncing all over hanging on by one bolt. @jak9922 came up with a fix for that, did it to mine a long time ago and have never had a problem since. The side bolts are what comes loose and running this threaded through there stops it from happening. Looks like yours might have a different type of bracket though?

Light Bar

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@Remington looks REALLY GOOOD!!!! I’ve bedn missing it for sure! So much that I’m trying to buy another one this week! It’s a blue stock 2016. I like the P1k but LOVE the P5 for atv trails!!! @ trigger be awesome for us to all ride soon

A P1 and a P5? You guys are killing me with your two machines thing! It would be a fun ride. ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice! What size is that one? Been riding with mine up there for over two years and it takes some hits. I've never been worried about it tearing up the top or anything but it did come loose one time and was bouncing all over hanging on by one bolt. @jak9922 came up with a fix for that, did it to mine a long time ago and have never had a problem since. The side bolts are what comes loose and running this threaded through there stops it from happening. Looks like yours might have a different type of bracket though?

View attachment 87122
20” I remember u telling me about that. The type of bracket u have is the type that could see that happening to never was a big fan of that type, some of those are plastic. The type I have is the type on my P1 and the wife’s Jeep lights. They seem to be very strong and use multiple bolts. I’ve ben yanking on the lght and it’s pretty strong.

Reactions: Todd627 and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 87123 View attachment 87124
20” I remember u telling me about that. The type of bracket u have is the type that could see that happening to never was a big fan of that type, some of those are plastic. The type I have is the type on my P1 and the wife’s Jeep lights. They seem to be very strong and use multiple bolts. I’ve ben yanking on the lght and it’s pretty strong.

Yeah, I don't think that's going anywhere. Sweet!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah, I don't think that's going anywhere. Sweet!
Hay, I sent you a text an hr and a half ago on how to turn the tach off. Did you get it?
Don’t want to kill the Internal battery.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No I didn't, it's out on the counter. It doesn't shut off, it's battery operated.
Yes I know it’s battery operated. The instructions are less to be desired. There is nothing on how it turns off or how to? I’ve gone through all the setting and menu A dozen times. Can’t get it. Is it some weird Possum lodge secret handshake thing to turn it off? Lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!