P500 Remmy’s P5 Bumblebee Build 2019

D

Deleted member 3748

Also tidied up SOME wires the ones on the back side, don’t look at those lol. I’m going to make a switch plate for a few more things and I’ll take care of those buggers.also added a few fuses to the leads off accessory harness. I added a ground bar as well. Still need to run acable to the frame or just leave it haven’t decided. It has 2 heavy screws into the cross member that will make a nice ground. View attachment 79735

Are the four heavy cables for the winch relay? If yes, there is a factory relay mount point on the upper passenger side. That's a clean install, but you may want to know about that for future plans.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I wish you had asked me about the half windshield. The half I use allows me to open the hood without removing it.
I never even gave that a thought. i have the Honda on my P1K5 like it and have luck with it so I got a smokin deal on this one so i just went with it. its 2 manual honda clamps and it s loose or off. 10 times easier than my P1. in fact, everything on this P5 is easier than my P5, its like working on a 80% efficiant std furnace than a 90% variable speed.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Are the four heavy cables for the winch relay? If yes, there is a factory relay mount point on the upper passenger side. That's a clean install, but you may want to know about that for future plans.
yes i believe so, im not out there right now to look at it. it is on the passenger side. it was already done when i bought it. im still going threw the wiring that was done, very tedious work :mad:

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

yes i believe so, im not out there right now to look at it. it is on the passenger side. it was already done when i bought it. im still going threw the wiring that was done, very tedious work :mad:
They did a good job. Just letting you know Honda provided a place for that relay.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks CP, she’ll be dressed up like the P1 in no time. Not quite the beast the P1 is, but Fivel (the wife) will be happy;)
I’m positive of that!

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My other gas can arrived. Looks mint! I like.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This came today also. The cord for the Boss Rebel was to dam short! So I looked on the Boss sight and no help. Called there technical support and they didn’t know there butt hole from a hole in the ground. So good old Amazon, I started looking at cable and pics and took a gamble for what I thought would work! 6$ and 10’ cable came and holy hell it worked! Bingo!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got that machine looking good and equipped, pretty damn fast too. Definitely need to check out the Gladwin trails, some of them are super tight and you'll see where that Bumblebee shines. ;)
right on! soon my friend soon:cool:

Reactions: tr005 and trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!