Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It doesn't shut off. If you hit display the back light will come on for a minute and then go out but the numerical display stays on. Put mine on over a year ago and just replaced the battery a couple weeks ago. Noticed the back light would come on every few minutes on its own, guess that means time to replace. I know, the instructions suck but I don't ever touch mine anyway, just reads rpm's.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It doesn't shut off. If you hit display the back light will come on for a minute and then go out but the numerical display stays on. Put mine on over a year ago and just replaced the battery a couple weeks ago. Noticed the back light would come on every few minutes on its own, guess that means time to replace. I know, the instructions suck but I don't ever touch mine anyway, just reads rpm's.
So your saying you just leave it on all the time?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Correct, there is no shut off. Those leds don't take much and it should last about a year on that battery. What do you want for 15?! :D
Lol, just thought even for 15$ it would have the most common thing everything powerd has! A way to shut it off! Hahaha yeah, it shouldn’t take much power. I’ll just change the battery once a year then.

Reactions: trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Look at these minty bastards I found while prowling around at the Ace hardware in town? The song should still say “ace is the place for the helpful hardware MAN!” Not Folks! People get offended too dam easy these days! Anyway, I have some real small little bastards but they didnt look manly enough so by the luck of the draw I found these guys and the hook is a welded solid peace. I bought some stainless I-bolts with a lock nut and heavy washer to the back! I must say this is mint! :D

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Look at these minty bastards I found while prowling around at the Ace hardware in town? The song should still say “ace is the place for the helpful hardware MAN!” Not Folks! People get offended too dam easy these days! Anyway, I have some real small little bastards but they didnt look manly enough so by the luck of the draw I found these guys and the hook is a welded solid peace. I bought some stainless I-bolts with a lock nut and heavy washer to the back! I must say this is mint! :DView attachment 87241 View attachment 87242 View attachment 87243
@trigger, notice the old maze and blue in the background? :cool:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah, I saw it. Too bad they suck already this year. Someone was telling me 'what, they could still run the table and go for the championship'. If they were that caliber of team they would've beaten Notre Dame.
There not that bad! The Notre dame game was a F show yes. But from the last 2 games they look good. I think they just fell flat that first game. At least they didn’t loose to an unranked team “Sparty” I don’t give up and say they suck that quick. The lions, that’s another story:)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You’ll be ripping that down when they lose to Ohio State again;)
never! Lol. Ohio State is crooked. The odds are against us that will loose, but I’ll never remove my maze and blue flag if we loose to OSU. I despise that team as bad as they despise us :). I grew up 3 blocks from the big house, (parents still live there) my dad retired from the UofM my wife still works there and for 25 yrs. myself as a boy took tkts for UofM basketball during the Fab Five years. Kinda hard for me to get mad and rip there flag down for stuff like that.;)

Last edited:
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
looks good @Remington.....will that thing fit on the 50" Michigan trails ok or did you remove spacers? I'd like to come up and ride with you and @trigger sometime now that there's a P5 in my stable again!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
looks good @Remington.....will that thing fit on the 50" Michigan trails ok or did you remove spacers? I'd like to come up and ride with you and @trigger sometime now that there's a P5 in my stable again!
Yes it fits quite well. There’s some spots that are tight but are to be expected.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You need to talk @tr005 into getting a 500. He was crying in Utah because you Trigger had one. ;)
Hahahahaha. I was wondering when he was going to either be upset or get the itch lmao

Reactions: Tigermark
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
@Remington have you tried fitting a small cooler inside that big box? Like a yeti 20 roadie? Thanks

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Remington have you tried fitting a small cooler inside that big box? Like a yeti 20 roadie? Thanks
No I haven’t. I would think it would work. Ben useing a small soft cooler that’s about that size. I’d like to get something like the small narrow cooler like @trigger has that would fit either inside the box or between the box and the cab. I have some space there due to the boss stereo.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!