P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How far north are you gonna be? We are gonna be in Indian River.
My cabin is in Joburg (Johannesburg for those in ReoLinda lol) between Gaylord and Lewiston. About 35 min from Indian River

Reactions: sharp and tr005
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Have heard that is a nice area. Not familiar with it though. Lots of trails?
Yes there is. Depending upon how far u want to go? Trail #4 is a football field distance from my cabin door. It's a medium size circle loop. About 20-25 miles. It also beaches off to Lewiston and to Roscommon co. It's an easy trail

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes there is. Depending upon how far u want to go?
Yes there is. Depending upon how far u want to go? Trail #4 is a football field distance from my cabin door. It's a medium size circle loop. About 20-25 miles. It also beaches off to Lewiston and to Roscommon co. It's an easy trail
Will look at the map and check it out. May swing by there on way home Sunday and go for a spin. Thanks.

JEP

JEP

May 4, 2015
Western PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remington,

I'm curious how the Thermo Tec is holding up? Getting ready to do it to mine also. the heat is an obvious problem but I actually want it more to help reduce the noise inside. Tired of having to yell to talk to my wife as we are riding.

FYI, love your machine. You have done a nice job with it. What brand are the wheels?

Reactions: Remington and sharp
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
A2A37834 2DAD 4489 B9B0 BF06B708F45E
Seams to be holding up well. It’s threw some mud and power washes and still staying on. The wheels are MSA and the tires are motoclaws. Thanks for the compliments. Will be doing more to it this winter, so stay tuned.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry haven’t ben on here much, ben busy with work this past winter and one of my labs “Gunny” had TPLO surgery. For those of you in ReoLinda that’s ACL aka the “knee” that he blew out around Christmas. 8 week recovery time and were on 5-1/2 and he’s starting to use it more and more! Anyone who’s met my boys @trigger is one that has, knows he’s my shadow and crazy man like his old man lol. So....today I got a part in that I was looking to do way back but never took the time to get it. Thanks to @GlockMeister for the idea! It’s some reverse lights.
E65E36AF BD24 4A52 8025 7E4D91DA2F8D
3C186152 44D4 41FB B1DE CDA318EAC97D
AFAD9005 CEB4 4A0B 8C2B 4BDB7349D7DB

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Glad that your friend is coming along well. Let's see some pictures of those lights installed.
Plan on it sometime tomorrow hopefully. I’m off work for a few days and some stuff is a gettin done!;)

Reactions: sharp and trigger
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sorry haven’t ben on here much, ben busy with work this past winter and one of my labs “Gunny” had TPLO surgery. For those of you in ReoLinda that’s ACL aka the “knee” that he blew out around Christmas. 8 week recovery time and were on 5-1/2 and he’s starting to use it more and more! Anyone who’s met my boys @trigger is one that has, knows he’s my shadow and crazy man like his old man lol. So....today I got a part in that I was looking to do way back but never took the time to get it. Thanks to @GlockMeister for the idea! It’s some reverse lights. View attachment 67929View attachment 67930View attachment 67931View attachment 67932View attachment 67933
Poor lil fellow. Hope full recovery :)

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here they are all wired up! Was a bit of a bear to get the side mounting screws in . I used a little bit of grease on the nuts to keep them inside the light cuz u can’t put your fingers in to hold them. Otherwise all went well there. I used the reverse alarm harness near the oil filters that everyone was using to connect the lights. They only come on when I’m in reverse just like my truck. I have done auxiliary lights on my ROPES up top if I need lights by themselves. I call them “deer gutting lights” lol.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 68006 View attachment 68007 View attachment 68008 View attachment 68009 Here they are all wired up! Was a bit of a bear to get the side mounting screws in . I used a little bit of grease on the nuts to keep them inside the light cuz u can’t put your fingers in to hold them. Otherwise all went well there. I used the reverse alarm harness near the oil filters that everyone was using to connect the lights. They only come on when I’m in reverse just like my truck. I have done auxiliary lights on my ROPES up top if I need lights by themselves. I call them “deer gutting lights” lol.
Looks good bud! Yeah ..those outside screw are a PITA to get in.

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks good bud! Yeah ..those outside screw are a PITA to get in.
Yes tell me about it! I was bickering so much that one of my dogs went to the side door of the barn and wanted out lol. It was all good though and worth it In the end

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Don't forget that you have to shoot a deer in order to gut one!!!! ;););)

Looking really good.
That’s right! Lol. Had a few in there this year but forgot to take pics! :mad::D

Reactions: sharp
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
9926823E D53B 4A60 ADBA 633966B24EB4
Without a picture..... it didn't happen!
Lol I know! I have a pick from one of our trail cams catching us dragging a large doe from where it was shot(deer management and good eating) to the pioneer. You can see the pioneer in the background, if it wasn’t for all the LED lights it would be the blind leading the blind lol. It was pouring rain so time was the essence if you will.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!