P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here’s his x-ray. Just like his brothers but on the opposite leg. Looks good. He’s doing a lot better than his brother was doing a lot more mellow of course his brothers a crazy man
3EBC5C0C 7C69 4002 A702 20E77F44ECA7

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice of you to share with him the collar that your wife got for you!
Haha right....fortunately she’s not that way, if she was, I wouldn’t have the toys and freedom I have. Now my brothers wife ha..definitely that way lol
Oh that’s a leash Lol

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got some mud busters. Put them on last night. Thought I had mud tossing issues with the standard ride width. When I put on the wheel spacers my hoody filled up when riding lol. This should help.
ADCAADFF 62FF 408D 93A5 6F9363FAC8A5
8A6BE269 688E 4571 A2A9 F1F7F4F53438
530BA190 5ECE 4BCB BE4A 27AA8FC647E2

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The only issue I had was the fit on the passenger side. As you can see the hole for the ROPS dosnt have quite the space as the drivers side. The holes and front area of the busters are in the right place and fit great. Just the back is off. So either there stamping is off or my ROPS is not exactly square. So to fix this, I just used my Dermal tool to lightly open that side up and took care of the problem:
7A2ED595 802C 4460 B1EE 9AB95EF2216B
F83ACD73 5E7A 4969 B652 A5B8BE284769

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got my HMF pipe today and installed it tonight and I’m stoked! Was a fairly easy install. A little knuckle busting getting the spring bolts off. The only complaint I have is there instructions leaving you guessing on a few things. Either the bolts or the nuts on a few had some tolerance issues and did not go on the threads well. For me being mechanical it wasn’t an issue but for some, they’ll have to use their imagination Other than that it is a nice pipe and sounds great.
B48CEC4D 1EF1 436F A90A 51F38C6C7E7B

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my HMF pipe today and installed it tonight and I’m stoked! Was a fairly easy install. A little knuckle busting getting the spring bolts off. The only complaint I have is there instructions leaving you guessing on a few things. Either the bolts or the nuts on a few had some tolerance issues and did not go on the threads well. For me being mechanical it wasn’t an issue but for some, they’ll have to use their imagination Other than that it is a nice pipe and some nds great. View attachment 76576
Looks good

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Remington
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my HMF pipe today and installed it tonight and I’m stoked! Was a fairly easy install. A little knuckle busting getting the spring bolts off. The only complaint I have is there instructions leaving you guessing on a few things. Either the bolts or the nuts on a few had some tolerance issues and did not go on the threads well. For me being mechanical it wasn’t an issue but for some, they’ll have to use their imagination Other than that it is a nice pipe and sounds great. View attachment 76576
Video of the sound or it didn't happen. Lol

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The only issue I had was the fit on the passenger side. As you can see the hole for the ROPS dosnt have quite the space as the drivers side. The holes and front area of the busters are in the right place and fit great. Just the back is off. So either there stamping is off or my ROPS is not exactly square. So to fix this, I just used my Dermal tool to lightly open that side up and took care of the problem: View attachment 75479 View attachment 75480
I had the same issue on my ROPs - I just thought I had installed them a little off. I ended up doing the same and cutting them back but I still need to go back and place a pice of rubber over to help cover the hole. Amazing the amount of mud that gets through that little hole.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!