P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well..had a popping in my left front axle started a while back. So I ordered som 8balls front axels. I have one front axle that’s good so I’m keeping that for a spare. While I was in there tonight I found that the boot on my left front tie rod was bad so got one of them coming as well.
View attachment 147582
Hey there Remington your new springs look awesome! Just wanted to give a for warning on the 8balls. I put them on all four corners of my machine a while back and have had nothing but problems.....had all four replaced under warranty! If you're running much of a lift at all save yourself some headache and try and return them. I'm reverting back to stock myself, much better quality IMO!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Rambo
Thanks for the heads up! I’m not running a lift lift, I have SATV arms,30” tires and the new springs got me a slight lift. I was going to go with Rhino‘s but after looking at the cost and I got these for 150$ ea . I bounced it off @Plumber32 and he has had a set for quite a while with no issues. Will see how it goes. But thanks for the opinion on these. They seem very heavy duty. Time will tell

Last edited:
Reactions: Rambo and Mudwing
Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Rambo
Thanks for the heads up! I’m not running a lift lift, I have SATV arms,30” tires and the new springs got me a slight lift. I was going to go with Rhino‘s but after looking at the cost and I got these for 150$ ea . I bounced it off @Plumber32 and he has had a set for quite a while with no issues. Will see how it goes. But thanks for the opinion on these. They seem very heavy duty. Time will tell
I couldn't remember if you were lifted, so you'll probably be ok. I bought these when they first came out for the pioneer, after about my third one breaking Allball inquired on my setup. I have 30s with a 3in lift, they said there Axles are not designed for a lift.......obviously not, now you tell me. Lol

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry I haven’t been on here in a while. Just poked around a bit here and there. Work for me this time of year had me running like like a hubcap thief in Detroit. Also dealing with some personal stuff, lost a very close friend (my age) to cancer in late October and found out my father has Dementia (80) on top of all his other ailments he’s been healing from. Can’t wait for 2019 to get done. I keep telling it not to let the door hit you on the way out! Lol.
So anyway, getting some $hit done on my snowmobile and the Pioneer today, well one thing on the pioneer. I haven’t touched it since deer camp. I bought from a member on here (name escapes me sorry) told you, it’s been a fought few months lol. I bought a barley used CEC full inclosure. Was excited to dump the Honda 1st gen doors in the trash like the dems impeachment inquiry! Ok I didn’t really toss them in the trash, I sold them. So my thoughts on this is I really like it. It’s a nice not real tight and not loose fit. The design answers I thing in one of the best ways of how to seal the areas of need while making it nice to get in and out. Now drilling snaps in my machine! That was scary in the effect of “there’s no turning back”. I was also able to keep my soft mid panel also witch is cool. This will make getting back to my cabin in northern Michigan’s sometime frigid temps combined with my heater nicer. So enough of my babbling here’s some pics.
81F607EB D62B 4732 9232 02A0C69F1EB7
A7B5833A 2746 4E8E 9030 A192C72F8E13
0F7CCF20 E224 4BAB 9FA4 5C734B3E1EB2

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
since I brought it up, here’s our 2 sleds. 2 strokes mine is the green ZR600 and the wife’s is the Panther 550 touring. The long track on that makes the ride nicer for her.
E35E6C55 DFE6 4E99 9AD5 9CDF81B89DF6

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm more impressed by your organized chemical shelf!!
Ya I’d like to be that organized. I get excited when I know where a screwdriver is.
Lmao I know I know! I’m OCD as hell about organization only cuz my journeyman’s tuck was the biggest $hithole that I had to work out of for a year and a half and trying to find a part was a full day expedition haha. so I vowed to keep an organized service truck to make my job that much easier. It kinda carried on to my barn lol.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Reactions: BWAF and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I guess you have the heated suites and all the warm stuff?
No, just snowmobile jackets and bibs that are waterproof and insulated. The grips and thumb throttle are heated. The helmets and geared for winter that cover the chin and nose. I also have a dual visor that’s electric that keep it from fogging.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ben a while folks. Lots of things going on in life lately.
I finally got to do some stuff on the machine today. Some of you smellers might remember on our Colorado trip my rear rack broke in half going down the trail. All of a sudden I heard all these faint horns and this Calvary horn! I wonder who that was? @tr005 trying to get my attention lol. Anyway.. on my way home I got ahold of @Moses Brick City Fab and he noticed what happened and hooked me up with a new one and reinforced it well. Top notch service once again from him. So I got it installed tonight. I’ve had it a while tho. But it’s on now. Got some new rock lights to put on also. I’ll have to see how tomorrow goes.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ben a while folks. Lots of things going on in life lately.
I finally got to do some stuff on the machine today. Some of you smellers might remember on our Colorado trip my rear rack broke in half going down the trail. All of a sudden I heard all these faint horns and this Calvary horn! I wonder who that was? @tr005 trying to get my attention lol. Anyway.. on my way home I got ahold of @Moses Brick City Fab and he noticed what happened and hooked me up with a new one and reinforced it well. Top notch service once again from him. So I got it installed tonight. I’ve had it a while tho. But it’s on now. Got some new rock lights to put on also. I’ll have to see how tomorrow goes. View attachment 177423 View attachment 177424

@Remington looks good:)

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
finally got around to doing some stuff..well at least one thing BLINKERS & HAZARDS
I’m defiantly full for Any more switches now:oops:
This has been on my list for some time. Although I’m not truly street Legal because it’s a expensive pain in the butt to do here in Michigan. But in many of the counties that I ride particular where my cabin is I can ride on the shoulder of any road that’s not a MRoad or interstate highway just got to keep my speed at a certain minimum. So having the blinkers will help a lot and sometimes on trail when I’m changing areas if there’s a lot of traffic.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Almost forgot! Got to thank @Hondasxs for the turn signal kit I bought at the store. I did some of the option upgrades, hazards, lighted toggle and blacked out signals here’s a link

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Almost forgot! Got to thank @Hondasxs for the turn signal kit I bought at the store. I did some of the option upgrades, hazards, lighted toggle and blacked out signals here’s a link
I ordered that a couple days ago. I got my shipping conformation last night.

Reactions: Remington and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!